Chapter 18

I took a shower and texted Zack.

Lauren: Wanna go to the grove?

Zack: OMG yass! I'll pick you up at 12.

Lauren: K

I got ready and wore a pink tank top with a flannel and some shorts, with my white converse, and a tie-dye Dirty Pig snap back. Finally Zack came and we left to the grove.

"Haha you slut!" he laughed/shouted.

"HHAHA I'm not a slut!"

"First you loved Luke, then broke up with him, then you and jai kiss, now you like Jai, and now you made out with Daniel." he summed it all up.

"Ugh, I was drunk, and I met Zac Efron! We danced together." My eyes widened and I took a sip of my coffee I got from the E-bar.

"Zac Efron is such a goddess!" He shouted and we sat on the grass. We see a band getting ready to play, but then there was no lead singer. The other band mates looked mad.

"Look over there, the band seems pissed off that the lead singer isn't there yet." We both watched as they raged.

Zack randomly got up and started walking over there. I started laughing to myself thinking what type of stupid shit is he getting himself into.

Then I see him point to me and while pointing he's talking to a guy. I started walking to Zack.

"Hey why are you pointing at me?" I asked with a little giggle.

"Can you sing for us, the lead singer can't make it and your friend here told me your an excellent singer." the man said.

I started to panic. "no I-I can't sing, sorry." I walked away until Zack grabbed my hand and talked to me.

"I'm not doing that!"

"Lauren c'mon! It's just for fun! Like when will you ever have this experience to have a gig at the grove?!" he did make a point.

"Only for fun I'll do it." I smiled and went up on stage. Why the hell is there so many people now. I asked the band mates if they can play "Back to December" by Taylor Swift. That used to be my favorite song, and I sang it very well.

"Hi guys, how y'all doin? Good? Okay that's good." I started laughing when I saw Zack reply to the question. "Okay so I'm going to do a cover, the songs called Back to December by Taylor swift." the crowd wooed.

I started to sing and Zack was shouting YEAHs at me. The chorus came and I was so into it that I started to think of Luke and started to cry a bit.

"So this is my swallowing my heart standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that nnniiigghhht, And I'd go back to December all the time! Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you and realizeing what I had when you were mineeee, but I'd go back to December turn around and change my own lifeeee. I'd go back to December all the tttiimmme." I sang. I got very emotional when the song ended.

"Thank you guys!" I wiped my eyes and the crowd gave me the applause. I ran back to Zack and hugged him.

"You were amazing! Like unbelievable! That's why I posted it on Instagram and Vine and tweeted a pic of you." He gave me back my phone.

"Oh my god! that's so embarrassing!" I shouted.

"How? you have talent."

"Your right, thank you for making me do that." After that we went to Dylan's candy store and got bags full of candy. My phone vibrated and it was Meg, of course.

Meg: So how's your singing career?

Lauren: Great, just did a gig at the Grove, it was amazing.

Meg: I bet. Gtg me and Jai are going paddle boarding.

Lauren: um...good for you.

Meg: Yeah it is!

I started to laugh at her message and showed Zack, he was cracking up.

I texted Jai.

Lauren: Have fun paddle boarding!

Jai: I saw the video. Lauren your amazing, true talent.

Lauren: thanks! we should do a duet, that'll be amazing.

Jai: You know it babe.

I did my happy dance again at his text. "he called me babe! He wants me!" I shouted to Zack at the farmers market.

"Hahah totally, but if he asked you out will you say yes?" he raised his eye brows at me.

"Yeah..well...I don't know."I thought about it and, it would be weird.

"Exactly, You wouldn't."

"I don't know, he hadn't asked me." I got a corn dog and put mustard on it.

We left the grove and he dropped me off back at home.

Meg is really starting to piss me off. Like why does she think I'm so jealous of her and jai?! Well I am, but she doesn't have to make me more jealous. She's such a troll.

A couple hours of watching iCarly, god I love that show, Jai texted me.

Jai: I was wondering if you wanted to come with me and Meg to watch a scary movie.

Hell no I want to see Meg through out a whole movie, plus it's already nine at night, I'd be to scared.

Lauren: Sounds fun I'll meet you there at what time?

Jai: 9:15

I got wanted to really look good so Meg can get jealous of how good I look. I'm putting on my BP chiffon, Indian print, flowy, with my ripped skinny jeans rolled up, and my dark brown low cut boots. I straightened my hair again. Then I was on my way to see my 'friends'.

I ended up at the movies right on time. "Hey JaiBallz!" I hugged Jai tightly.

"Hey Lolo!" he shouted back

Lolo, that's new. When I saw Mega reaction to our hug was priceless. Oh jai looked so cute in his velvet SnapBack.

"So what movie are we going to watch?" Meg asked jai while grabbing his arm and acting like she does that all the time.

"The Purge: Anarchy." jai responded.

We went in the theater and not that many people were there.

Jai sat in the middle of me and Meg, of course. Meg acted scared at all the scenes just so Jai could hold her. That bitch.

I only got scared this one part and I screamed out of my chair. And of course Meg practically jumped on Jai so he could hold her, when I needed to be frikin held. The movie finally ended and we got up and left.

"Ha! I have popcorn in my hair." I laughed. It was from when I jumped out of my seat and popcorn went everywhere.

Jai got some popcorn from my hair and ate it. "Its delicious." he got some more.

I playfully smudged some in his mouth and we had a popcorn fight.

"IM BORED!" Frikin Meg ruined the fun.

"Yeah, we should get going." jai finished his laugh.

"Yeah, got school tomorrow, DAMNIT!" I shouted to the sky. We all laughed and said bye.

"Bye Jai." I hugged him and kissed his cheek, just for Meg.

"Bye." Meg wiggled her fingers at me, I didn't even respond.