Chapter 16

I got home and no one was there. I went on my lap top and started to search up some apartments. I need to get out of this place, it's driving me nuts. My parents are weird and don't even talk to me as much, and they judge everything I do. I need something Quiet and close to Stanford. I stopped looking and started studying.

"Fuck this I want to go out." I told myself, I mean it's a Friday I need some fun time, and I know who to do it with.

Lauren: Heyy do you wanna go out tonight?

Daniel: Yeah I'll pick you up at 7.

Lauren: Great.

It was already 6. I started picking out what to wear. I decided to go Ariana grande style. I wore a huge over size nitted sweater and I straightened my hair and put on my white boots. I am copying Ariana a lot, oh well I admire her so much. I put on my eye liner and mascara, I put on my pink nude lipstick and it reminded me of the surprise party that Luke and the boys made me.

I grabbed my phone and my bag. I look hot. It was 7 and

I heard a knock on the door. I opened the door thinking it was Daniel... but it was Luke.

My eyes widened. "where are you going?" Luke asked with his eyes going up and down on me.

"Me and Daniel are hanging out. What are you doing here?"

"I needed to see you and tell you-" I cut him off.

I closed my eyes and put out my hand in a stop position. "Luke just keep it. I'm sick and tired of this shit, I wanna have fun and not think about you or anything else. I haven't had fun in a while and just please leave me alone."

Head lights from Daniels car came up.

"What are you doing here!" Daniel shouted from his car.

"You should go." I closed the door behind me and went walking towards Daniels.

"I love You Lauren don't leave me please." he skrinched his eyes again. I felt like crying, but I went in the car and we left.

"You look ravishing." Daniel complimented me.

"Thank you, ugh I feel bad."

"Psh! don't be that idiot deserves it."

I kept looking back to see if Luke left. I felt Daniels hand on my leg. "Don't worry about it." he told me.

"So where are we going?" I asked him.

"I was thinking maybe the Cement Club." He grinned.

That was like the club. All the celebrities go there.

"That sounds great!" I was so excited, until we passed by a nutmeg billboard, Damnit, Jai and Meg are on there date right now. Stupid billboard. I texted Jai and asked how's it going.

Lauren: How's the date going?

Jai: She's really great :) Its really fun with her.

My heart died, but we got to the club and I started looking at the bright side.

"This is so cool, I can't believe you got us in Skip!" I help skips arm as we went inside. Right away we started cracking up on this Indian guys who was dancing to some hardcore rap song.

"Wanna dance?" Some handsome guys asked, I couldn't really see his face but he seemed cute. I looked at Daniel and he nodded his head and smiled meaning I can dance with him.

"What's your name?" I shouted over all the ruckus.

"Zac, what's yours?!"

"Lauren. Haha my BestFriends name is Zack!" I giggled. Finally some light comes up on his face and it was Oh my god, Zac Efron!