chapter 39

GUYS IM SO SORRY! SCHOOL HAS SERIOUSLY DISTRACTED ME! But yall im so thankful that i have 3k reads on this stort thaf hasnt even finished yet! thats amazing. thank you so much ! amd follow me on insta or twitter and DM me or something!! twitter- lukesdotnose
instagram- lauren_sanchez_

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's P.O.V

I need a break, from all this boy drama. I've been keeping up with my classes online, but I think I might just go back to my normal life, and not on front covers of teen magazines!

Its been a two weeks since me and Jais last kiss, and when I say "last" I mean last! I haven't been near the boys... near Luke. They've all left calls, texts, and voicemails. Luke the most.

I want to talk to Jai so bloody bad! But I feel like if I see him again, even look at him,
I see guilt.
I see regret.
I see Luke.

I have no friends to get my mind off everything and help me. Zack is mad at me for some lie Meg told him.
....MEG! That bitch! I can't believe I still haven't my knuckles up her nose!

I reached for my phone automatically and dialed Zack.

"Hello? " he answered, Gosh I missed his gay voice.

"Hey...it's Lauren!"

"beep beep beep"

He hung up right away.

Ugh what a fag.

To: Zack
Thanks for that... But I never set things straight between us! I remembers the last time we talked was about Megan telling you something I said, but dude I fucking hate Meg! I never talk to her and she's out to get me! I need my bestfriend right now... I miss u. Please call me back.

That message will for sure get his attention.

Praise the lord! He calls right after! We soreted everything out over the phone, and sure enough he's on his way over.

Lukes P.O.V

Four days ago, I met up with my ex girlfriend. We went to a club and saw some old buddies. Kiana was my girlfriend for quite a while but it was good catching up.

"Oi tell me about that night again? " Beau asked with a concerned look.

"I got some drinks with Kiana...?"

"Did anything happen?'' Beau was acting like fucking Sherlock Holmes.

"What fuck do you mean, did anything happen? " Is beau not trusting me?

"these twitter pics are viral.." he brang his phone and showed me.

The picture was of Kiana holding me and kissing my cheek very close to my lips.

"just a little catching up, she was excited to see me. " I reasured Beau.

"Then why did she fucking caption it, Glad to see us back? "

I grabbed his phone and checked for myself.

"if you hurt Lauren...your dead. "
Beau creepily whispered to my ear then drifted away.

I started to think Kiana got the wrong impression of that night. We've been texting ever since. To clear everything up, I'm meeting her for lunch.

Jais P.O.V

Two whole weeks of misery! I've tried calling, texting, tweeting! What more can I do to get Lauren's attention!

"Im out!" I screamed so the boys would know I'm gone.

"Ya me too. " Luke said holding the door for me. Does he think he's comming?

"oh hell no! Your not going with me! You dont even understand what's going on in her life, just stay out of it. " I told him very stearnly.

"what? - wait you going to visit my girlfriend?! " Luke asked. If he really cared he wouldve already been at her house.

"shut the fuck up, go see Kiana you cunt!" I drove off automatically. Driving gives me time to think what I'm going to say and if I can handle myself.

Pulling up into the drive way I see a car, it seemed familiar but who would be visiting her right now? She doesn't have any friends.

Laurens P.O.V

Drinking coffee with zack and telling him everything I was going through and feeling felt so amazing.

His reactions to when I told him about what happened to Italy were priceless.

Just talking to someone different makes me feel 100x times better.

"so the real question is, whos better at kissing." Zack winked at me which made me blush.

"I don't even want to think about it anymore....but Luke because we've done it more, and theres just something about his lips that make me go crazy." We both laughed.

I feel sick to my stomach knowing that I'm lying to him.

Jais P.O.V

knock! knock! knock!

"shit.." I say under my breathe waiting for her to open up. I'm starting to regret I came, I don't know how shes going to react, I know she wants her space but, I can't seem to function without knowing if she's okay.

Laurens P.O.V

"Who is that?" Zack asked turing around.

"Hopefully someone I don't think it is." I'm seriously praying its not Luke or Jai, I still don't know what to say to both...or any of them!

Zack gave me a surprised look and gestured me to open the door.

"do I have too!" I whined.

I opened the door to see Jai. A big ball of shyness built in my stomach. Looking at him, I see Luke and that's what I hate the most. Him looking at me not saying anything I can feel all my troubles coming back.

"Hi, Lauren" His words swept me away with his flatness.

"look I know you don't want to see m-"

"then why did u come." I cut him off.

"I - I'm just worried." he raised his brows, looking like he felt sorry for me.

"Im fine god- your not my boyfriend!" I shouted, shutting the door without knowing what he was going to say next made me feel like a monster.

closing the door with my hand still on the door knob. Starring at it. I see the shadow on the bottom of the door walk away... that broke me.

"Damn..." Zack said under his breath raiskng his eye brows as if it was his situation.