Chapter 13

Jai's P.O.V

I saw Lauren blush when I told her that. I really think she likes me, I wish she does. All week I haven't got that kiss out of my head, and how it didn't mean one thing to her, that really got me killed.

"I'm not planning to see Luke for, at least until destiny puts us back together again, which will never happen."

"So your not going to come by anymore." I'm so worried.

"Sorry but no."

Nooooo! It's going to feel so different, like someone is moving out.

"Well I get it, Luke's such a fucking idiot."

It was getting late so I left. While saying goodbye, I gave her a soft quick goodbye kiss.

"Bye jai." she closed the door behind me.

Lauren's P.O.V

Jai kissed me, it was nice. I think I do have some feelings for Jai.

I texted Meg and Zack.

Lauren: Well, Luke cheated :'( you guys were right.

Zack: That bitch!

Meg: Just forget about him.

Lauren: I can't! The worst thing about this is... I'm still in love with him.

Zack: Then move on!

Meg: It's late tomorrow we have a big day. The tell us whether we are on the squad or not.

Lauren: Yeah, don't think I'll have enough cheer for that. But I'll try, Night guys.

I turned off my phone and went to sleep. When I woke up I thought I saw Luke in my bed, but then I realized I was just seeing things.

I went to school and was walking with Meg and our friend Isabel.

"Luke is nothing like I thought he'd be." Isabel said.

"Yeah I thoughts he was nice and loving to, but no he's just oma big liar and cheater."

We met up with Zack at Starbucks.

"Hey peasants." He greeted us, we all laughed.

"So sorry baby girl." he hugged me. "Don't be. You guys should come over today." I invited them.

"Yeah that sounds good." Isabel said.

"Did you get a E-mail yet?" Meg asked. I checked my phone to check.

"Actually yeah, did you?" I opened the message and it was from the cheer captain.

"I got on! I'm on the squad!" I shouted with joy.

"Did you get in?" Zack asked Meg.

"YES!" she screamed. We both squealed.

"Yay we both got on!" I texted All the boys saying,

Lauren: Guess who's a cheerleader! :)

I accidentally sent it to Luke to.

Luke: So happy for you! But can we please talk.

I didn't reply and locked my phone.

We all went to my house after, I saw Luke's car in the drive way.

"Shit!" I mumbled.

"Is that Luke's?!" they all asked.

"What is he doing her!" We got out of the car and went in the house. I knew the place he always sneaks in. I went to my bedroom window and looked down.

"Jai?" jai was down there instead of Luke. I opened the door to let him in.

"What are you doing here, and this is Meg, Zack, and Isabel." I introduced them.

I saw Meg get googly eyes for jai.

We sat down and Meg practically pushed Isabel out of the way so she could sit next to Jai.

"So I talked to Luke and he said to tell you him and Olivia haven't even talked or see each other over for over 4 weeks and they only went on one little hang out and he's very sorry." jai told me.

"I don't want to talk about him right now please jai, but thanks for the update."

"So jai how long have you and Lauren known each other?" Meg stepped in.

"For about 8 months." He answered with a big smile.

I started talking to Zack and Isabel for a bit and the turned around, I see Jai and Meg laughing and smiling together. I don't know why but I started to get a bit jealous.

Jai's P.O.V

Meg is a girl who's exactly like me. She likes the same music, into the same things, and she's really pretty.

"Hey so are you free Friday night?" I don't know why I asked her. It came out of my mouth so naturally.

"Um no I don't think so." she answered with her sweet grin.

"I thought maybe we can go out to eat or something, if you want." I was starting to get a bit nervous.

"Yeah that sounds fun." Yes! she said yes! I looked at Lauren and see her laugh with her beautiful smile. But I am in love with Lauren. No jai She said we will be best friends and ONLY best friends I thought to myself.

Lauren's P.O.V

I saw Jai have a huge smile on his face. I walked over and sat next to him.

"Hey Mr.Smiles." I laughed.

He started to blush.

Meg went with Zack and Isabel.

"So I got a date on Friday with Meg! Isn't that great!" he said with excitement in his tone. My insides just died. No I don't want him to date Meg. Why do I feel like this, I should be happy for him.

"Tha-that's great Jai." I hugged him and had the fakest smile on my face because my heart said, "please don't move on."

They all left and my parents came home from work.

I got ready to go to sleep until I heard some pebbles click at my window. I got scared as fuck. I went to my window and see Luke. My heart was racing.

He put the ladder up again and climbed up.

I sat down on my bed and he got in the room. "hi." he awkwardly said.

"What do you want?"

"I want to apologize." I had to at least give him one more chance.

"You have 5 minutes." I timed him.

"Okay that's all I need. okay Lauren I love you and only you and you know that! I'm so sorry I did that but it was only one hang out I was with her, the other two times I only saw her at one of the parties and said hi, that's it, and that kiss, was a kiss she gave ME on the cheek. I never had any feelings for her at all! And I would rather kill myself then not be with you. I'm sorry that I ruined your life! But you can meet Olivia she is just a friend. Id never ever hurt you like that! I love you so much. And my future plan is to have a family with you so I can be with my soul mate forever and ever." Soul Mates feel each other's emotions, and I felt his pain and urge to get me back.

"Why didn't you tell me about her then, if she's just a normal friend? Why did you have to be so secretive? You know how you thought I was cheating on you with Zack, that's exactly how I feel right now! I feel disgusted and think to myself every night, "what does she give him that he can't get from me?" Luke...your 5 minutes is up." I started to tear up, and he did to.

His face scrunched up and he tried to stop sobbing. "Lauren please." he closes his eyes really tight and hard.

I opened the window and gestured him to leave.

He put one foot out the window and the other still in my room.

"Even though we aren't together, I will always Love You." he climbed down the ladder and I cried a river.