Chapter 34

Jai's P.O.V

I realized that I didn't want to know what she was going to say. I kissed her, and she knew something just happened.

I told her I love her.

She looked at me with those brown eyes, and said, " and I love you."

I couldn't help but smile, I felt so beyond amazing to know that the girl I've loved for already almost a year, loves me back.

"Well I better get to bed." she sighed as she took my hand and started walking out the double door.

"Wait I'm going to bed with you or something?" I smirked.

In my head I was praying if I actually could.

Lauren's P.O.V

He just said he loves me...and I just said I loved him. I was getting way to over my head. What will Luke say, what will he do!?

"Uaaaa, you will sleep on our couch/bed." I said not making eye contact.

"Perfect as long your right besides me." He said. I looked at his with the corner of my eye, and see him grinning.

"I'm not sleeping with you Jai."

"Why not?"

"Luke and I have a bed." I was forcefully stopped because Jai stopped walking. I looked at him, he had this disgusting look on his face.

"Y- you just said you loved me, and your still going to be with Luke?" he said in a low voice.

He started to get mad and scrunched his eye brows.

"WELL!" he was inpatient for my answer.

I got gosebumps, I was so scared. "y-eah."

"Fuck." He mumbled.

"So you don't love me." he said in a normal but also disappointed voice.

"I never said that." I walked towards him.

"No" He gestured me to not get any closer, "If you really want me, leave him." Looking in my eyes he said that clearly.

I started to tear up. A life without Luke? I wouldn't be able to survive! Never would I leave Luke, for anyone.

"I'm sorry." I stopped crying, and ran to the elevator and pushed the button over at least 20 times, finally the doors opened. I ran in and pushed "up", the doors closed while I was looking at Jai looking straight back at me. He was crying a bit, I could see his eyes.

I stood against the wall in the elevator looking at the advertisement posters that were hung up. I read the headline.

"Soulmate." I said to myself. Then I closed my eyes, I saw myself in eight grade again reading the book. I was crying because I wanted it to happen to me, I wanted to find my one true soulmate. After that I visualize the time when I gave Luke the book. I was going to go off the collage, I gave him the book so he would remember me and that he was my soulmate.

I opened my eyes and found out that the doors were already open. I walked down the hall, and got out me phone.

"Oh my gosh!" I whispered to myself, as I saw the time. It was 6:30 a.m.

I had forgot I was still in my leotard from the party last night. I arrived to my room slowly opening the door just so I wouldn't wake up Luke. I crawled in bed next to him, he felt my presence and wrapped his arms around me.

Everything felt right this time.