Chapter 36

IM SORRY MY LAST CHAPTER SUCKED! IVE BEEN LACKING SO MUCH IM SORRY FUCKING SCHOOL ALWAYS GETS IN THE WAY!

The Plane has left. I got a different seat so Luke and Jai sat next to each other while I was sitting next to this guy who had his head phones on the whole time.

Luke's P.O.V

"So how are the boys?" I
Asked Jai.

"Good, Daniel got a new girlfriend." he said with a emotionless face.

"What the fuck?! He found someone?! Is she retarded or something?" I was surprised that a girl would want to date that germ.

"Her names Lucy, she's really sweet."

"Is she decent?" I need more details Jai.

"Very, she's British, and has the strongest cheek bones, it's incredible." He made it seem like she was amazing.

"That's good he found someone.. Jai I need to tell you something.." I can't believe I'm going to tell Jai, I've been t!thinking about this for so long and I need someone's opinion.

"What is it?" He sighed with an annoying tone.

"She's the one. The girl I want to be with for eternity." I gave him a serious look.

Jai's P.O.V

This feeling is not new. My brother has found the girl, but I love that girl.

"..Shit.." I mumbled.

"What do you think?" he tried to look at my face, but I wanted to hide the red and the glassy eyes.

"You- What about us, the Janoskians?!" He can't just leave us!

"What do you mean?!"

"So your just going to leave us your brothers, and all the fame for some-stupid girl?!"

His mouth was closed, and he crunched his eyebrows.

"Fuck you." Luke said then put his headphones on.

"Luke I'm sorry, I was just so surprised I- I didn't know what I was saying."

He took off his headphones and faced me.

"The fame isn't fucking important! Soon no one will know who the Janoskians were! Jai I'm talking about life, talking about even after Janoskians, I HAVE TO GROW UP! DONT YOU THINK I WANNA HAVE A FAMILY! I WANT TO HAVE KIDS! I WANT TO HAVE A REMEMBERABLE LIFE! I DONT WANT TO BE REMEBERED AS THAT STUPID KID ON YOUTUBE!...
"Call that "girl" stupid again I swear I'll kill you." he sounded really serious.

I didn't say anything. We both put on our head phones and fell asleep.