Chapter 3

Jai's P.O.V

When Lauren left I felt like my heart popped and I died inside. But then, I see her barge in my room and my heart felt like it reconnected with my veins and the blood of love would Rome around.

I walk up to her door step with some white daisies, her favorite.

I do our secret knock and she opens the door. We do our secret hand shake.

"Haha it's always nice to see you!" she hugged me. I felt like I was in paradise with the smell of her hair.

"Thank You. The boys and I really appreciate that you stayed just because of us." I told her while handing her the flowers.

"JaiBallz! these are so pretty!" she always called me JaiBallz.

She left and put them in a vase. Ever since I realized I have feeling for her, everything seems a little different, like awkward.

Lauren's P.O.V

I feel like I can only talk to Jai, he's the only one that's not in love with me.

"So how was school?" He questioned me.

"Really nice. I met a guy, and his name is Zack, he gave me a tour and stuff."

"Oooh some one likes you." Jai cooed.

"HAHAHHA I thought that too, but, he told me he was gay." we both cracked up.

I showed jai a pic of him and me and Zack.

"Mmm he doesn't look gay."

"I know! that's why I was shocked."

I made us some pasta and we watched "The art of getting by" it was a very good romantic movie.

"Jai?" I asked.

"Let's make a packed. To whatever happens in the future, we will always be the best of friends best friends."

Jai's P.O.V

The packed broke me in pieces.

She said we will always be "BestFriends" I should've known, she only sees me as a friend and a brother. But I see her as more then a friend.

"To whatever happens in the future, we will be best friends." I say while talking her hands.

"Forever." We said at the same time.

I was looking at her, and she was looking back. It felt like the time has come.

I couldn't help myself, I leaned in. Our lips finally got to know each other.

I put my hands on the side of her jaws and got our faces closer. Our cheeks brushing, noses touching. I've never felt so alive, and so reckless.

2 mins have past. I've been making out with my best friend.

Lauren's P.O.V

I realized that I was making out with jai.

"YOU CUNT!" I pushed him away.

Jai is my best friend and we were- doing that.

"What?" he looked at me confused.

"You idiot! What do you mean what?! You were making out with me! and all you can say is what!" I'm furious!

"What the fuck! You kissed me!"

"NO! YOU KISSED ME!"

"WE KISSED! And you didn't turn back!" jai shouted.

"No." I whispered.

"I didn't stop, did I?"

Jai shook his head. My tears came out.

"Jai I'm sor-"

"Don't be, I liked it." Jai's face turned red.

"Jai *sigh* we are friends, and that's it. That'll only be it."

Jai started to try to hide his tears and ran out.

"JAI DONT! go" he left before I said go.