Chapter 21

I woke up the next morning and felt so sick. I threw up like 4 times. I didn't go to school, I stayed home and tanned in the backyard.

Luke: Hey how are you feelin?

Lauren: :((

Luke: On my way ;)

I actually got really happy that he was coming, We haven't spent that much time since we got back together.

I changed into some sweats and a dirty pig sweat shirt.

I opened the door when he knocked. "My Dirty Pig." he picked me up, twirled me around, and kissed my neck.

I laughed and pushed away. "your giving me a headache." I said like a little girl.

He held my waist until we got to the couch. I laid my head on his lap.

"So what do you feel Mrs.Brooks." he giggled.

My heart stopped when he said mrs.Brooks. OMG does he want me to be his wife, YES!

"Well, I have a head ache, cramps, and dizzy, drained, dead." I counted on my fingers.

"Oh and really irritated." I raised my eye brows and looked at him.

"That means you have you "Period"." he laughed.

I stared at him with a "Are you fucking serious" face.

"I'm sorry. But will this feel better?" he bent down and kissed me. I bit my lip and grabbed his head for more.

"Stop. stop. I don't want to get you sick." I told him.

"It's okay you wont" he kissed my cheek.

I sat and held his hands, his thumps caressing my hand.

"You know what's next week?" he asked.

"What's next week?" I tried to think but had no clue.

"Our 2 year anniversary!" he hugged me. I put my hands over my mouth, I can't believe it's already been two years.

"Oh my god! oh my god!" I squealed and hugged him very tightly.

"Yeah, it'snt it ironic, I fell in love you almost 2 years ago. And here I am with you, and my feelings haven't changed a bit." he grinned.

"Two years ago my life changed, and it's changing every second I'm with you." I smiled at him.

We kissed passionately, and watched The Ring. Damn that's my favorite scary movie, ITS SO SCARY.

I took a nap on the couch, and when he woke me up he had made me soup.

"Mm this looks so good, Thanks Luke." I sat down and started blowing the chicken soup.

"So how's the boys?" I asked him.

"They all hate me. I'm serious mostly Daniel." he shook his head.

"Yeah yesterday he fucking raged at me, and my grandparents saw how he yelled at me...it was just so embarrassing." I closed my eyes and exhaled trying to forget the memory.

"He didn't hurt you though right??!"

"No, but he kissed me." I rolled my eyes.

"HE WHAT?!" Luke got on his feet and paced around.

"Yup, and said WHY ARE YOU WITH HIM WHEN YOU CAN HAVE ME!? or something like that." I ate my soup.

"If anyone ever! I mean ever! kisses you again I'll fucking kick there ass!" he shouted.

"So your going to kick your own ass?" I giggled.

He grinned and kissed me.

"Your lips, belong to me." He kissed me again.