Chapter 22

3 days pasted and I haven't talked to Jai or any of the boys only Luke.

I texted Jai.

Lauren: Hey haven't talked in a while.

Jai: YOUR ALIVE!!

Lauren: BAHAHA yes very. Wanna hang out sometime soon?

Jai: Can't today or tomorrow, I have a date with Meg and we are doing an interview tomorrow. But maybe on tuesday.

Lauren: Tuesday I have a game I need to go for cheer.

Jai: Yeah I'm going to see Meg cheer.

Lauren: Only meg?:/

Jai: And you of course!

Lauren :) but yeah I'll see you in a couple of days.

Jai: actually, I've been going on dates with Megan every single

frikin day, I'm canceling tonight's date so I can make room for us :)

Lauren: Jai that's so sweet but you don't have to.

Jai: I want to. I'll pick you up at 7 xox

My heart raced, that is so sweet that he did that, Haha poor Meg is getting dumped tonight! I laughed hysterically while thinking of Megan's reaction.

Megan's P.O.V

Jai texted me saying he's canceling the date tonight. What the fuck?! I was looking forward to tonight we were going to The Grove and watch All Time Low perform.

Jai: Im hanging out with Lauren, she and I are busy all week and this is a good day to hang, No hard feelings right.:)

Meg: Oh so your dissing me for her?!

Jai: Honey, I just wanna hang out with my friend that's it.

Meg: Can I come?

Jai: We kinda want it to be a 'Best Friend' thing.

Meg: Whatever bye.

I have to go see how this 'Hangout' is going to be like.

Lauren's P.O.V

I picked out what I was going to wear instantly! I decided to wear a fitted maxi dress, that had a dark blue Indian print on it, with a jean jacket over that and my rainbow sandals. Jai picked me up and we headed to the grove.

"All Time Low is performing tonight." Jai said.

"Shut Up! My god! They better perform Damned if I do ya Damned if I dont, or weightless!" I jumped out of my seat.

"I know! I love those songs." we parked and headed towards the stage.

"So many people, You think people will notice you?" I asked.

"Nah, they probably just think I'm a normal teenage boy." he chuckled then looked at me with those deep brown eyes.

He took my hand and we walked threw the crowds.

"OH MY GOSH JAI BROOKS!" this teenage girl screamed, which brought so many other girls.

He held me and the mob piled on us.

"Are you his girlfriend?! Jai I Love You!! Tell Daniel I Say Hi!!" They all shouted.

We got some security, and it looked like we got EVERYONES attention.

I started to giggle at some of the crying girls and thought to myself, that was me before. I started to tear up because I realized my fucking dream came true.

"Lauren I'm so sor-" jai was cut off by flashes of lights and men shouting "JAI BROOKS IS THAT YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND?!!"

"fucking pops" he mumbled.

Paparazzi was everywhere! My eyes are blind from all the flashes. They kept asking if I was his girlfriend.

"DID YOU LEAVE HIS BROTHER LUKE BROOKS FOR HIM!?!!" One man asked. I put a disgusted look on my face, and Jai dragged me out of the mess.

We shattered to the car and drifted off.

"FUCK!" he screamed.

"Jai it's okay-" he interrupted me.

"Every where I fucking go they are there! Even with Megan!"

"Well what do you expect? Your a big celebrity."

"*sigh* I'm sorry I put you thee that though." he took my hand and his other on the wheel.

"It's not your fault, and it was fun is got my 15 seconds of fame." We both laughed.

Megs P.O.V

*earlier*

I got to the grove wearing a black coat so they wouldn't notice me. I searched every where to find Jai and Lauren.

I was about to go home, until I see the press go crazy, and screaming "JAI IS THIS YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND!!??" My heart raced and I ran over to get a better look. I saw Jai and Lauren holding hands and he was covering her face and holding her. My heart sank. I started to cry and just left.

Lauren's P.O.V

My waist hurts so much, he was pulling me everywhere. Jai and I didn't get to see All Time Low, so we went back to my house to hang out.

"I'm so tired." jai sighed.

"Take a nap." I suggested.

"Do you mind? I've been up since like 5 in the morning."

"Of course not, I have to take a shower." he went to my bed and started to sleep, he's so adorable when he sleeps.

I started getting my towel and clothes. I headed to the shower.

Jai's P.O.V

I couldn't sleep, I just thinking if Lauren likes me back. I totally dig her but I have Meg. My feelings will never change for Lauren, but I don't want to leave Meg for someone eh doesn't like me. Oh shoot she's back.

Lauren's P.O.V

I got out of the shower and dried myself. I put on my shirt, but, where's my underwear and pants! Noo! I tried to get my towel that was hanging on the rack, it was hard because the floor was wet. I got my towel but I slipped and threw the towel in the tub. SHIT! The towel was soaked. And my shirt was a crop top! I peeked out the door to check if Jai was still sleeping.. And of course his face was facing me. I tip toed out the door with the bottom half of me completely bare.

Jai's P.O.V

My eyes might look closed but I could see threw my eye lashes. When she came out she made sure I was asleep. I saw her butt and her thighs. Damn. I knew it was bad to look but I just had to. Her body is perfect.