Nova DiLaurentis ~

" hurry nova, we don't want to be late to the airport" my mother shouted from down the hall

I stood in the middle of my floor confuse but yet a little excited with this move we was about to do.

" Nova!" She said once more

" I hear you mom" I said back.

This home was all I knew and I wasn't up for just leaving it to someone else.

Especially to my uncle Jason, his wife  and their  messy kids.

They couldn't keep anything clean, not even their noses.

Packing up my last box that was filled with makeup, I stared a little at my room that I felt was design just for me.

Even though I was only 16 being in early college help me think of careers that I wouldn't have thought of doing before.

But, my main two was becoming an interior designer or becoming a massage therapist.

It was something about being relax that made me feel at ease and I wanted everyone to feel that same feeling.

Just as I was about to roll my luggage out into the hallway my mother was pushing my door open.

" nova we have a plane to catch and I don't need you just standing.."

" mom I'm packed. Let's go"

I brush pass her presence while making my way down the hall and into the kitchen where Braxton was stuffing his face with peanuts.

" you look a mess" he said with his mouth still full.

I rolled my eyes before dropping my luggage handle.

" and you seem to like a lot of nuts in your.."

" NOVA!" My mother jumped in.

Already irritated after seeing my brother ugly face I grab my things and went on to the car.

Moments later they soon followed and packed their belongings in the trunk.

" okay does everyone have their things because once we leave I'm not turning back and everything that's in the house will then belong to my brother and his family" my mother asked.