Nova DiLaurentis

Second outfit for this new school that I felt like I wasn't really feeling at all

Nor did I felt like I was fitting in with anyone.

Let them tell it if they could I came off to cocky or uptight.

And that's totally not the case I'm just a .... Fashion freak and love design.

" come on nova I'm taking you to school today"

Scrunching my face I peek out the window to see Braxton gone already.

My mouth drop like all the way to the freaking floor.

" what the hell he left me?"

" come on you going to be late and we can't have that"

" but mom my idiot dumb ass brother left Me"

"Watch your mouth nova and yes he did he said you was taking to long so let's go"

Smacking my lips I got into the vehicle with my mother and we went to school.

" thanks for dropping me off I'll have a special talk with my brother"

" nova don't do anything that will embarrass your brother or caused one of you to already get suspended understood"

" But mom he did that on purpose"

" that's not the response I was looking for"

" ugh yeah I understand" I said annoyed.

" good"

As I grab my bags and heading towards the front door of the school I notice my mother was getting out as well.

" um ma where you going?"

" oh I have a talk with your history teacher"

" oh gosh please tell me you not trying to to talk to him are you?" I said as my stomach started to do bubbles.

" can you go ahead before the first bell ring and your late" she said trying to get the conversation off her but it was too late.

" fine I'll go but leave my teachers alone mom" I smiled before giving her a hug and heading to my first period.

Walking into my reading class I seen a couple of girls that I could already see  was a group and I definitely wanted no  parts of.