Nova DiLaurentis

" so you finally told ma about you know?" I ask Braxton as I made myself comfortable on his bed

School started in like two hours so I knew I had Time to talk.

" it's not a big deal. Beside whoever that A person is beat me to it"

" no way really?"

He nodded his head as I noticed something was off about his walk as he headed over for his socks.

" is everything alright?"

He turn back while giving me this concern look.

" why wouldn't everything be okay?"

Shrugging it off I had no idea why I even said it.

" no reason I..I just thought"

" yeah and what's that nova hmm? stop worrying about me I'm good" he said with attitude

Holding up my hands as if I surrender, I made it my business to just leave out the room.

" well if you need me You know where to find me. I'll probably catch a ride with mom to school"

" why's that?" He asked.

" she wants to talk to me." Walking out the room I grab my book bag and made my way down the steps.

" good morning honey" my mom said from the kitchen.

Cutting towards her way I was surprised.

"Oh hey Emily, or should I say.."

" no need. you can still call me Emily" she smiled.

I nod my head as I walked around the counter to sneak a bacon.

" uh I should get going ali, got to make sure I'm at the gym before my swimmers start coming in"

I watch as my mother walked Emily to the front door but before she walked out they kissed.

Like a real kiss one that I have never seen her give my dad before.

Twisting my face in a more shock way, I twirled my chair around as I made my plate.

"I know what you going to say I should have took it outside" she said before flipping the pancakes.

" actually no" I said with a mouth full of broken down bacon bits