Jenna Marshall

Sunday was the day where I was able to relax and just enjoy the outdoors of my home

I laid on the blanket that I placed underneath me so that I wouldn't get my dress dirty.

Every Sunday my husband and I would have a picnic and just listen to the birds sing.

Liam was at swim practice so it was only us.

" How are you feeling about maybe getting the treatment you've always wanted?

I laid my head down on Melvin chest and all I could do was smile.

" I'm a little nervous because of course I want this to work but I'm also excited That I'll be able to see you both "

I open my mouth as I could smell a strawberry coming towards me.

" mmm that was sweet and good" I mentioned.

Melvin chuckled as I could hear him munch on one as well.

" they are pretty juicy. How's the school hopefully they are treating my wife good"

" of course they are honey, I have my own class same as it was in rosewood, but there's only one problem"

" yeah? And what's that baby?"

Biting down on another strawberry I pick my cup up to drink down some juice.

" someone that I knew very, very well but not in a good way is working at the same school."

" who is that?  because I thought we left her in Rosewood" my husband asked confuse.

" well it's actually four of them one we did leave but the head of the snake is here"

I did not want to get to work up over this situation so I tried my best to change the subject.

" so who's the head of the snake because I be damn if she make you feel uncomfortable at that school"

Placing my hand on Melvin chest i could feel his heart racing.

" baby calm down it's okay. And she not important at all to us she haven't come near me or Liam"

" good because you know you can call your stepbrother Toby. He has no problem coming down here to straighten any situation out hell neither do I"