Four years later......

Alison DiLaurentis

" good morning class I am so thankful to
Be back at Montgomery high gosh I had a rough Couple of years but I'm trying to cope"

" it's alright mrs DiLaurentis we understand your pain of what you went through" one of my students added

" yeah we all felt really bad and we are sorry for your lost"

Trying to keep my personal life..personal I was able to keep myself from crying as I gave a big smile instead.

" it's okay I'm learning to deal with it one day at a time. Now will everyone go grab your clay and then sit back at your pot station.

As my students got started with there work I just sat trying to move on with what my life had went through those past four years.

Earlier this morning Emily texted me saying that they had arrested Jenna Marshall, Liam Marshall, Derrick Owens, Sabrina vanderwaal, and Adrien DiLaurentis.

Hearing that news brought nothing but pure joy in my heart as I was now happy that my brother could finally get justice.

" knock knock" a more deeper voice echo into my classroom.

" Braxton?" I asked.

" yes mom it's me" he then came walking over as I gave him a hug

" so how's the college life treating you and your sister?"

" it's good actually ma is enjoying being the swim coach and we enjoy having her at the college"

" that's wonder honey I'm glad you all are doing and praying you all are staying out of trouble"

The last bell rung and all my students Storm out like wild animals.

" gosh I remember them days" he chuckled " it was fun but college is way better"

Stacking everything on my desk and making sure it felt neat I was ready to go home and relax.

" you ready mom?" Braxton question

Taking a deep breath I unfolded my stick and Began counting my steps toward the doorway.

" I'm as ready as I'll ever be"

Yes. Four years ago after the bombing in the building I lost my brother and unfortunately I lost my sight as well.

I could say it's ironic that I was the girl who had her sight and took it for granted. My eyes told a lot of horrible stories and pain that I inflicted on others including a person who was once in my shoes

Jenna Marshall.

She now has her sight but to bad she'll be seeing nothing but the four walls in her cell at prison.

I on the under hand, and having mine taking away the same way I took hers all over because I wanted the attention, the audience, I wanted people to see who Alison DiLaurentis was.

Of course everyone's action will someday pay the consequences and unfortunately I had to pay mines.

I knew my children gotten so much older in the past four years and it was breaking my heart that I will no longer be able to see them again nor will
I ever see my wife again.

I can now finally say I know how Jenna felt when she had no sight it's dark and it's lonely.

Your anxiety and fear is up ten times more than usual you have to constantly make sure your not running into any objects. Being blind is definitely a full time job and I don't wish this upon anyone.

My life was full with secrets, lies, and betrayal. My life end up costing someone that I truly miss and love so much death, my children are now young adults and my wife still standing beside me even after all my mess I put her through since high school.

But I never knew that loving my family so much and making sure that they was protected no matter what happened would have resulted in these kind of....

CONSEQUENCES.

- THE END -