Nova DiLaurentis

Perfect I said as I took a glimpse of my outfit in my driver window

I then waited by my vehicle as I was so nervous about what I was doing.

After the news that my mother broke about her and Emily marriage and she wanted to talk I knew I couldn't stay.

Braxton left before Emily gotten the chance to sit down and not wanting to see either of them I left behind him.

I remember that I had a movie date with Liam and I needed something that could have cleared my
mind from all this mess.

As i waited a couple more minutes I received two text messages.

Nervous again to even see who it could be I look anyway.

But then again I wasn't about to let this unknown person have me looking over my shoulders everyday.

Actually hoping that it was the number so I could tell them off when I looked it was the total opposite.

Liam 😊: hey beautiful I'll be there in three mins.

Uncle Jason: hey your mom been blowing me up.. what's going on over there?

The winds begin to pick up so I decided to wait inside the building.

- right now me and Braxton are not speaking with our mother after she did not tell us about her and auntie Emily being married. Did you know about that?

- okay Liam I'll be in the building waiting.

Grabbing two tickets for the movie that Liam thought would be very good I waited over by the wall.

Couples from left to right walked pass me and I smile hoping that someday it'll be me.

My phone this buzz once more.

Uncle Jason: it's complicated that situation, but Um have your mother call me okay love you.

" hey nova"

Looking up I see Liam coming my way so I didn't bother texting my uncle back.

Not now anyway.

" um hey you look handsome" I blushed

He smiled before sliding his fingers into mines.