Nova DiLaurentis

I was a roused by my phone going off beside me on the nightstand

I took a flight to rosewood early for my mother friend Spencer and her husband Toby baby shower.

Not only did I flew in a day early but I was laying in the same bed my uncle was in.

I could hear the shower water going and I lean over to grab my phone.

Mom: hey sweetie just checking on you. Me, Emily and Braxton will Come up in the morning. Tell Jason I said thank you again for allowing you to stay with him and his family.

- yeah of course and I just wanted to help set things up before the big event. I'll see you guys tomorrow.

As the bathroom door open I quickly drop my phone back down.

" is everything okay?" He said while pushing his wet  hair back from out his face.

" yeah. It was room service" I lied.

" Texting you because I didn't hear you talking on the phone that's on the opposite side of you" he said Raising a brow.

Palming my face I threw myself back onto the bed as my Head bounce on the pillow.

"Sorry. It was my mom she told me to tell you that she said thanks for allowing me to stay with you."

Sitting back up I crossed my legs as I started biting down on my nails

" your hair grew a lot more since the last time I saw you"

He then pulled it into a bun before taken a seat on the bed.

" yeah I know I decided not to cut it. I kinda like this look on me"

" I do too" I smiled.

I then lean over before stopping in my tracks as his eyes locked  on me.

" what?" I asked

" nothing I'm just surprised your mother haven't found out about us yet and I'm hoping it stays that way"

Not making any promises because of what's been happing to my family in last couple months since we been in Montgomery.

" why would I tell her about us"

Without anymore stalling Jason lean in as our lips connected together.