Alison DiLaurentis

After seeing that my class was occupied with work I step out into the  hallway for a quick moment

" hey I came as quick as I could I don't have a class right now" Emily said before pushing her hair back

" there wasn't no need to rush Em" I chuckled.

Looking pass Emily's shoulder I could see Jenna teaching her class.

" wow you didn't tell me your class was literally a walked from hers."

Looking away I grab Emily hand and pulled her away from the classroom.

" Em who ever this A person is now I see is very good"

She gave me her confuse looked which made me a little on edge.

" what do you mean Ali I highly doubt this A knows everything about you"

" it's not with me this time. it's with my children and it's exposing my secrets to them. Ones that I'm not ready to answer"

" Like what?" She ask

" well one of them would be why we moved to Montgomery in the first place. I can not tell my kids about my past"

Feeling shaking up and sick about This whole mess Emily slip her hands into mine as a comfort.

I really needed her with me right now.

" look we took A down before when we was younger. We can definitely stop whoever this is from acting out towards our children.. I meant your kids"

" No Emily they are much as yours as they are mines"

She smiled as a sign of happiness I hope.

" so are you going to tell Christian about us?"

looking back at my students they was all still working and I put my eyes back on my wife.

" well he knows about our marriage but I'm not sure if I'm ready to tell him that the twins are not his"

" yeah I was a bit shock myself to find out the news so I'm pretty sure he won't take it well"

" Emily I found something out about our son a couple days ago"

She rocked from side to side as she kept look out to make sure no one was watching us.