Jenna Marshall

School was now back In session and I walked towards my classroom

For the students was just a normal day but for me I was now coming back since the last incident that took place with me and Alison.

" oh good morning mrs Marshall it's so good to have you back"

Getting a good smell of this nice smelling cologne I knew who this could be.

" mr. Logan. Thanks it's good to be back sir I grinned.

" as you may know we decided to bring mrs DiLaurentis back but she want start until Friday so good news you'll have two days to yourself" he broke the news.

Oh great the malicious bitch is coming back to Montgomery high.

As if my morning could have been any better without hearing that headache of a news.

Not only did I thought I got rid of her but I forgot she was attending Toby and Spencer baby shower in two weeks with Emily by her side I assume.

Not having a first period always was a relief because that gave me thirty minutes to myself to meditate and relax.

At times.

" knock, knock"

Turing around I already knew who voice that belong to.

" good morning Liam."

" so I was wondering if you'll allow me to go with you to uncle Toby event?"

Not wanting my son near Spencer Hastings and her friends I wasn't so quick to answer his question.

" I don't know if that would be such a good idea"

" and why's that ma?"

Not wanting to explain any more than what I need to I tried to change the subject.

" so how did your movie night went ?"

" it was very wet, now why can't I go to my uncle baby shower " he said defensive.

" look I don't want to talk About this here Liam. Your uncle is my brother and it's best if you stay away from that event please"

" right so that makes you obligated to go mom that's bullshit"

I could feel him sit next to me and I tried to reach for his arm but he jerk back.