Alison DiLaurentis

Walking over towards an empty booth alone I took a seat as I had art work to grade

My first papers to grade and it felt kinda good.

As I waited for my order I text the kids to see how they was feeling about a shopping day.

Of course they was up for it.

" wow your up early on a Saturday " a stern voice echo from a distance.

Turing around to look I notice it was Derrick Owens.

Why wouldn't he find me here.

" oh hey I was just grading art work" I said throwing a paper up then back down.

" oh sorry I'm not in the way am I? He smiled.

Trying not to smile and say yes I just shook my head no.

" no your not, what brings you by this early?"

" morning runs, afterwards I come to this shop and get two iced fresh lemonades drinks and they be so delicious"

" that's good never tried one I'm more of a coffee freak"

He took a few seconds to just stare at me as if I was his own canvas or something.

It was quite good actually but I knew I wasn't interested.

" your eyes tell a lot about you.. you know that"

Now feeling a little freak out I continued to finish up my work so that I could get back to my kids.

" yeah well I'm not ready to hear what they are saying about me just yet."

" oh yeah why so?"

I laugh " because I know it's not good. I've done things in my past that I'm not proud of"

" your iced mocha ma'am" the waitress said handing off my drink and I was so glad she came when she did.

" thank you so much"

" mhm, enjoy".

Taking a few sips I looked up to see Derrick still glazing at me.

" what is it" I said nervous.

" everything your like a puzzle that I want to figure out. I have a few pieces but the rest are.. hard to get"