Alison DiLaurentis

" good morning class, your assignment is  already up on the bored,  but before we get into painting here are some surveys that the principal wanted you all to do"

" good morning class, your assignment is already up on the bored, but before we get into painting here are some surveys that the principal wanted you all to do"

They was definitely not up for any reading and the huffs and the puffs showed me that.

" mrs DiLaurentis this is not reading class" Ashanti reminded me.

You could hear some students snickering but I tried to tune it out.

" that's true but I'm not in charge of what my boss gives me to give to you all, but if there's an issue you can go take it up with him"

She rolled her eyes before reading over the paper and I continued to walk down the line passing out the forms.

I stopped at one particular desk that seems to have other interest then what I was giving him.

" excuse me mr DiLaurentis I can assure you that phone in your hands is not apart of this survey" giving my son the look he dropped his head down.

" I'm sorry I'll put it up"

" please do that. thank you"

I made my way back up to the front and took a seat as I began to scroll through my emails on the school desktop.

A couple minutes went by and my students began to bring up the forms to my desk.

Looking up I could see that my son still seem distracted.

" okay you all can go to the back and grab the paint brushes and began your work. Oh Braxton"

" yeah mom" he answers and the class kinda gave him an "oh my god" look.

" can I see you up here for a moment?"

He sighed before walking up to me turning in his paperwork.

" glad you gave me that but I want you to keep your phone up here"

" what?.. why?" He SnapBack

" because you seem to be more interested at your phone then you are with doing your work"

" yeah..but mom I can...."

" don't want to hear it. Your phone Braxton you'll get it back when my class is over with."

" this is stupid" he said before dropping the phone on my desk and heading back to his seat.

As bad as I try not to seem that I am embarrassing my children I couldn't help it when I see that they are more into their phones then their work in order to graduate.