Jenna Marshall

"Are you sure you want to be alone?" Liam asked while Parking the car

Today was the day that I met with a doctor.. an eye doctor to see if there was any chance of hope for me to be able to see again.

I had this type of experience done  before when I was sixteen but after a year it didn't work and I wont so lucky.

But this time around I was praying that a miracle would happen.

" yes I'm sure. I want to be the one to know what's going to be next for me, and I don't want you upset if things doesn't go as we hope"

How bad I wanted to go into work on this beautiful Friday I decided that this right here was a little more important.

Even though I wanted to torture that bitch I guess she'll have to catch me some other time.

" alright mom good luck and if things doesn't seem promising just know you still Have me and dad by your side forever"

Reaching my hands out I teared up as my fingers touched his face and I was dying to know how my son turn out to be.

" oh god I'm nervous but it will be worth it. It'll be worth being able to see you both even if it's just a day I would be the most happiest women Alive"

Getting out the car I position my stick and headed up to the front door.

As I enter the door the bell went off letting the front office desk workers know that someone arrived.

" good morning ma'am how may I assist you today" the young lady said.

" uh yes I have an appointment with Dr. Allen"

I waited for a moment as I could hear her fumbling through some papers.

" okay I have you for the 9:00 appointment mrs Marshall"

" that would be correct" I said clearing my throat that became extremely itchy all of sudden.

Maybe my nerves getting the best of me.

" alrighty if you can take a seat Dr. Allen will be with you momentarily"

" thanks" I smiled before walking away.

I waited for about thirty minutes before I heard a door open.

" Jenna Marshall" a women called out.