Braxton DiLaurentis

The next day rolled in quicker than I could ever imagine

Last night was definitely some very life changing news and I was more concern on how our father that we assumed was our father would take it.

Staying in bed I scroll through my Instagram as I was bored and wanted to see who was up at the same time i was

Seven in the morning.

As hard as I tried my body wouldn't allow me to sleep in any longer.

With Instagram being dry I strip out my clothes and headed to my bathroom as I did my daily routines.

After all the information that my mother told me last night I still couldn't get myself to tell her about my lifestyle.

I wasn't ready before, but I felt like I could tell her now that I  knew my mother was that way.

Walking out in just my towel I notice my phone lit up and I was hoping it was who I was thinking it could be.

Double tapping the screen I smiled.

It's complicated: hey lover boy I miss you and can't wait to kiss that sexy face of yours

Not knowing whether I should text back or not I decided too.

- well I'm glad you thinking that because
I was in the mood of kissing something more than just Lips 🤪

As I reach inside my draw for an outfit to where I got a knock at the door.

" it's open" I yelled out.

Turing around it was my mother and I continued putting my clothes on the bed.

" good morning"

" good morning" I said back

My Mother never really comes inside my room unless she wanted to speak with me about something that was important.

The fact that she was in here made me a bit nervous.

" you normally don't come in her so what's wrong?" I said jumping right into the question.

" would you like to tell me anything?, because you  know I could never judge you"

Confuse at her question that she was asking me I just remain quiet.

" Braxton I know that your.. gay" she went on to say and my eyes became more intensify.

" I..uh.."

I couldn't speak. Here I was standing in the middle of my bedroom floor in nothing but a towel and I was speechless.

I wasn't expecting my mother to tell me that news about me.