Alison DiLaurentis

The night breeze came dancing around my body  as my hair flew back with the winds and I grab onto Emily's arm a little tighter

Not knowing anything about the restaurants in Montgomery we decided to try out " stone creek dining" for the first time.

I looked behind me to see nova and Braxton dragging along and I couldn't help but to feel like something was wrong.

Ever since we left the house they was both silent.

Braxton is never quiet.

" hey nova and Braxton a little birdie told me that you both have birthdays coming up" Emily said as we walk the strip to the restaurant.

Neither one of them said a word which had me look back at them one more time.

" did you guys hear Emily?" I question with a straight face.

Watching their Body language I knew something was up.. I could feel it.

Not letting it Get to me we finally made it as we walk in and took noticed that it was very busy.

" this must be a very good restaurant to have almost all the seats full" I told Em.

" right wait right here I'm going to see if I can get us seated at a nice table"

I watch her walk away and just seeing her presence here was making my night all better.

Now that I was alone with my kids I turn to face them.

" what the hell is going on with the two of you?"

" nothing just ready to eat and go home" Braxton said Without making eye contact.

" okay and you Nova?"

She grip onto her purse as she barley wanted to look at me as well.

"Nothing I'm just a little tired I forgot that I have a quiz in my English class tomorrow "

Not getting into this conversation deeper Emily was walking back to us letting us know that our table was ready.

Taking our seats I was excited to have finally be doing this type of thing.

Going out with my children and having my beautiful wife with me.