Alison DiLaurentis

After a ridiculous 4 hour interview with the cops two days ago I was so happy to be cleared of any parts of the disappearance for Jenna Marshall

Today was a special day for me and Emily.

Today, September 5, made three years of us being married and I was so thrilled to have this women in my life.

After all that had went down at Spencer baby shower she finally got in contact with me and we talked.

I mean a major talk About what's been really happening in my life.

Spencer also agreed to plan me and Emily a nice anniversary dinner the week before she goes to
The hospital and I couldn't have turned that down.

I needed all my friends in my life and I was eager to invite Hanna, and aria back down to rosewood again.

" hey Ali I'm going to run to school and let the principal know we won't be here for this week" Emily said while grabbing her car keys.

" okay yes please thank you." I said kissing her lips

" I will Finish packing our clothes we could use a break from up here especially with everything going on right now"

After the whole Jenna thing me and Emily thought it would be best to move back to our hometown.

A least for a little while until everything goes back to Normal.

After Braxton getting suspended for having sex in the men's lockers, and nova suspension for fighting from a Broken heart I figure we all could use this time away.

While walking the bags into the living room I was stop when I seen nova and Braxton sitting down.

" awe it's good to see you both made up so quickly"  I said with a smile

" no not by a long shot. We are actually sitting here to talk to you". Nova corrected me.

My excitement soon faded In the distance as I was hoping this wasn't about what I think it was.

" nova now is not the time for this"

" no mom now more than ever is the perfect time" Braxton intrude.

" I'm sorry, but I won't be ambushed by my own children. We have a flight to catch in the next two hours so I advise..."