Jenna Marshall

" Liam, Liam are you there?" I moved my fingertips across my dresser as I tried to find my alarm that loudly continued to go off

The noise continues to ring In my ears and I sat up allowing my feet to touch the wooden floors of my bedroom.

" Liam?" I called out for him once more but gotten no answer.

As I reached again I felt another hand touch mines as I jerked back before letting out a small yell.

" get away, get away, who's there?" I scream out.

" hey, hey, mom it's me. It's me" Liam said as he grab my arms to keep them from hitting him.

" don't do that Liam." I snatch away " You Answer me the next time I call out for you  understand" I said frightened.

" yeah of course mom I was making a phone call down the hall. I had no idea you was calling for me.

" it's fine. Um where's your father?"

" he went to work, and I have to be at school in another hour but I can stay.."

" no,no go on to school I'll be fine." I told him before reaching for my stick that I kept folded on the night stand.

" mom you sure I can stay home"

" no please" I said lifting my hand up " I'm okay you go on to school."

" okay. I love you and I'll see you later on"

I smiled as I could feel the wind from his presence leaving me.

A small tear push from out my eyes and down my cheek as I could only imagine how big he's gotten.

My little Liam was now seventeen and I'm pretty sure he grew into a wonderful young men.

Standing to my feet I started to count my steps as my stick guiding to where I needed to go.

First it was to the bathroom to handle my daily routine.

It was challenging for me but I've learn to adapt to this and I've been doing it since my teenage year's.

I never started off this way crazy right.  Time will soon catch up to her, and I will get my justice.

I then called a cab and headed to work.

****