Emily Fields

"  I will see you all tomorrow

"  I will see you all tomorrow. oh and autumn congratulations on becoming the newest swim team captain"

" thank you so much coach fields for giving me this opportunity to showcase my skills to you"

" your very welcome see you tomorrow"

Once my class was over I walked over to lock up the gym doors and went on to the office.

I smile to myself for the amazing  work I and my team put out today.

Scratching off Liam Marshall name was very unfortunate.

I couldn't believe he was really Jenna Marshall son.

Once I had everything done and the teams were officially set I left and went to grab something to eat.

Jason was fine with me coming over to have dinner with them but I didn't know if that's what I wanted to do.

I was missing Alison like crazy so going back over after I had Jason and Rachel children earlier in the day and seeing him would make me think of her.

As I was leaving the school I headed toward the teachers parking lot when a car lights began flashing.

Not sure what could be the matter I quickly made my way to my vehicle as the lights seem as if it was getting closer and closer.

" oh my god, oh my god" I said while pacing to my car.

Once I made It i hop in start the engine and before I could pull out the car was parked in front of me.

My eyes stayed focus on the lights even when I was trying to shield them.

It eventually turn off and the driver door open up.

Reaching for my gun that I decided to get after my years of torture in school I was ready to take down who ever this person was.

" get away I have a gun and i will definitely use it" my voice was shaky but I made sure to keep the gun steady.

As the figure got closer and closer I cocked the gun back and when the person step into the lights my tension left my body completely.

I was relieved but still scared as hell.

" Relax I know you wasn't about to shoot you friend now was you"

Smiling from ear to ear I jump out of the car to rush at her side.

" oh my goodness hey it's been..."