Alison DiLaurentis

PART ONE OF ( Spencer and Toby baby shower)

" Braxton please hurry up we don't want to miss ourFlight nor this baby shower

Flight nor this baby shower. Spencer will kill me."

Grabbing my luggage and placing them by the door I began thinking of things in my head to make sure I had all I needed.

" hey ali um you sure you want to take a plane? Because i don't mind driving" Emily offer while placing her bags down.

Rubbing her shoulders I walked pass to grab some
Snacks.

" that's okay Em we can actually save gas this go around. Plus I don't mind the plane now that your with me"

I walked over before I wrap my arms around her neck.

Before our lips could get tangled Braxton came marching down the steps with his bags.

" great. There's nothing more exciting than to see my mothers tongue down each other throat's" Braxton said while moving his things towards the door.

" I apologize Braxton I didn't mean to...."

" it's okay Em.. I mean mom I'm cool with it" he winked.

" okay we have everything we need so let's get going shall we"

We all took our luggage to the trunk of my vehicle and I had Braxton packed and moved things around so that everything was fitted perfectly.

" we all set" said Braxton as he drop the trunk and proceeded to get into the back seat.

Emily then enter the car and I went back towards the House just to make sure that everything was good.

I also had to make sure brax turn everything off unlike the last trip we made to the store he forgot the stove was on.

Yeah talking about rebuilding a whole new kitchen.

Once everything was set I locked the front door and we was now headed to the airport.

2 hours later.......

We was now boarding our flight to rosewood and I was really happy but yet not so happy as I would have to relive all my memories that I tried to run from.

Me and Emily took our seat as Braxton wanted to seat on the next two rows behind us.

Maybe he was giving us some time together.