Alison DiLaurentis

PART TWO OF ( Spencer and Toby baby shower)

" okay everyone get down Emily just texted me saying that Spencer and toby has arrived"

As everyone fumble and tried to find places to hide me, aria, and Hanna stood beside the table and waited.

We could here Spencer heels echoing off the floors.

" do you have to be so loud?" Toby said In the distance.

" I'm sorry.  I can't help that I wobble now" she said back

Which was so adorable.

As they got closer and closer we all prepared ourselves and just when the lights flick on everyone jump out.

" SURPRISE!" We all said in unity while coming out of our hiding spots.

Toby face was so priceless as he looked at his wife to see tears falling from her eyes.

He then took out his camera and started to snap pictures along with the photographer.

" oh my goddess stop Toby" she aid covering up her face.

" omg no Spencer your not suppose to be crying" aria said as we all rush to her side

" guys these are happy tears. I wasn't expecting all of this. Toby did you know about this?"

As she waited for her answer all he did was smile while walking over to meet with the guys.

" gosh you guys come here I haven't see you all since we parted ways." Spencer said while extending her arms out.

Me, Emily, Hanna, and aria rush to her side as we join into a group hug.

" okay everyone let's get this party started the mommy to be has now arrived" I said out loud and the cheering came in.

All I could do was smile and I was so happy for her.

She deserve to be happy.

*******

As everyone was playing board games and other activities me and the girls sat at a table since Spencer feet was giving out a bit.

" Alison thank you so much for all of this. I.. I'm blessed" Spencer said grinning from ear to ear.

" you are so very welcome and I couldn't have done it with my amazing wife and Toby"