Liam Marshall

" damn what did I sleep on?" I groan before Turing over.

I jolted up as i realized that I wasn't In my bed but instead in something more chilling.

" where the hell am I?" As I looked around I seen that Braxton was sleep on a bed.

Holding my head to keep this headache from getting any worse I stood up but my legs became weak causing me to collapse back on the bed.

" ahh my fucking head" I heard coming from brax as he was now waking up"

I looked over as I watch him get settled before I spoke

" hey"

He then looked over at me with fear as if my voice was like some sort of a evil spirit coming to take him.

" don't fucking talk to me, do..don't even look over here in fact where the hell is my mom or my sister?"

He was throwing me questions that I had no answer to.

" just calm the fuck down I don't know where we are or if your family even here"

" no don't tell me to calm down you calm the fuck Down. Better yet stop fucking talking to me"

I could still tell that Braxton was still upset over what went down In the locker Room and I don't blame him.

I then tried to stand up again and this time having success.

" look I know I'm probably the last face you may have wanted to see but I'm here just like you. In order to Get out of here we need to help each other" I suggest

" hell no" he shot back " I rather sit over here  you've done enough"

Palming my face now was not the time to be in our feelings.

"Braxton im sorry for hurting you like that I wasn't thinking I was mad and angry. I just needed to get my frustration out"

" ohh okay so that meant hurting me in the process of whatever the hell you had going on your fucking sick in the head"

Shaking my head I tried to look down the hall but it was filled with nothing but darkness.

" who do you think might want to have done this to us?" I asked

" I don't know and don't care" said Braxton.

Before I could turn around to say something smart the room started to fog up.

" Braxton are you seeing this?" I said before walking over to where it was coming from.

" yeah I can not see it" he said before standing beside me.

Before we could have made any kind of run for it I felt myself getting weak and dizzy.

As I tried to hang on I noticed Braxton collapsing on the bed, and before I was able to I felt my body getting pulled out the room and down the dark hallway.