Nova DiLaurentis

I whimper as my head began to feel like needles getting  stuck inside

I whimper as my head began to feel like needles getting stuck inside.

Looking down I was still in my clothes thank god but my mother was no where in sight from what I could see.

" Braxton..., mom......, hello?" I yelled out through the holes that was throughout this glass window.

" mom?, Someone help please help me" I called out

Not getting no response from anyone I held onto my arms as I turn around to look at my surroundings.

The room that I was in  grew very, very cold and I started to shiver.

There was no paintings, no mirrors, absolutely nothing in here but a hard bed and sheets.

Hearing a loud door shut I ran back over towards the window before calling out for help again.

As the person got closer I was relieved and I started to feel a little better.

" hey could you help me please" I begged as they walked a little closer.

Once they made it to the light I was shocked.

" don't be mad at me please nova"

" Sabrina? What the hell are you doing here..? Where am I?.... And where's my mom, where's Braxton?" I was just throwing out all kinds of questions

I could feel a panic attack starting to come and she was trying her best to keep me calm.

" Sabrina what the hell is going on?" I said but this time mad as hell.

" hush nova please. I..I'm not doing this it's complicated" she said before handing me a plate.

" well make this makes sense I'm locked in a fucking glass box and gosh I don't even know where my mother is at"

" she's fine" said Sabrina " Braxton is too okay."

" that's not enough I need to see them I need to see my family. Where's Emily?"

She looked back into the darkness before back at me.

" listen I'm not even suppose to be talking to you I'm only doing what I was order to do and that was to..."

She paused while tugging with her shirt.

" order to do what? Speak" I told her.