Alison DiLaurentis

My feet tremble a bit as it been a while since I've stepped foot into a high school

As my years of high school wasn't quite memorable but, I've learn to forgive that person that I was back then and step towards the person that I've become now.

The hallways was flutter with teenagers who was confused, or probably being peer pressure and a lot of things that could trigger bad behavior.

I made my way toward the principal office where I was receiving a classroom of my own for arts.

I enjoyed drawing, and expressing myself so I wanted to teach a class where they can put all of what they are feeling in drawings that could speak louder then words.

I owed that to not only myself but to others I hurt.

I just wish I could take back a lot of my wrongs but I know I couldn't do that and the past was behind me.

After speaking with the principal for over an hour I was finally giving my classroom keys and I was off to start my new beginnings.

" good morning you guys" I said to some of the kids walking the halls.

" damn your ass phat" one of the guys said that was posted up against the lockers.

I stop before turning and walking back to them.

" excuse me sir" looking into his eyes they were red as ever and I knew exactly why.

" I said your ass is phat and so are those tits care if I squeeze them" he laugh and so did his crew as he tried to reach for them.

Twisting my face in disgust I slap his hands down before they could even touch me.

" don't you ever try that again in fact I advise you and the rest of your crew to get to class or I'll have it to were your suspended for the whole year for sexual assault"

I then smirk " wait No maybe jailed for that and maybe then you can have your own two tits to squeeze in there with the guys if you know what I mean"

" oh hell nah I'm good thanks" he said before they all took off down the hallway.

Shaking my head at those assholes I walked off towards my room.

Unlocking the door I walked in and I took a deep breath.

I was beginning to picture how I wanted to design my new classroom and since I don't start till this Friday I decided To clean up the place.