Jenna Marshall

" where am I? Help somebody help!" 

I began feeling my way around and it wasn't nothing that I was use to.

Touching my face my shades was missing and by the looks of it my surgery didn't work or if it did someone made sure I wasn't able to see again.

" Liam....Melvin" I called out.

Feeling around on the floor again I could tell it was very cold and concrete and I wasn't picking up any scent.

This place wasn't a good place just by what I think I could make out.

Still crawling on the floor I reached my hand out and I could feel a glass.

Maybe a glass window.

As I used it to lift myself up I continued my search until my fingers stop upon a lock.

Now frantic I start to fumble with the lock hoping this would set me free.

" I wouldn't do that if I was you" a voice spoke from a very far distance.

Trying to control my breathing so that I wouldn't faint I paid the person no mind as I continued to mess with the lock.

They soon started to laugh as I could hear a screeching noise grinding against the floor.

" ahhhh" covering my ears I drop down and folded up as the loud chair scraping was so sensitive to my ears.

" aha I could tell this noise is bothering you, good."

As the noise stop I slowly looked up with fear praying whoever this is doesn't hurt me.

" what do you want from me? I..I don't know who you are or why you took me" I spoke softly hoping that would give this person a change of heart.

My ears could here them chuckled as if what I was saying to them was a joke.

"See, there's always a reason for everything unfortunately yours just happens to end up like this."

" what do you want from me? I can give you whatever you want please....is...is it money?"

" I don't want your filthy money Jenna, that wouldn't do shit for me but, you know somethings that I need answer to"

I wipe my face as I was thinking If I tell this person what they want to hear then he/she might let me go.

I hoped.