Jenna Marshall

My first day at Montgomery high school was very difficult and different at the same time

Not only was it a new school But it's a new layout that I have to learn far as the building and which door this belong to and so and so forth.

As I walk into my classroom room for the very first time I took in a distinct smell.

A smell that I've known for years and its gotten under my skin.

More than what I wanted it too.

" excuse me this is the wrong class." The voice said to me and all i could do was smirk.

I couldn't believe the voice I was hearing.

" wow I'm thinking I was leaving one school to avoid a certain someone, and here I am getting stuck with the devil himself"

" like I said Jenna this is the wrong class so I advise  you to walk your stick across the hall"

" mhm.. see I thought you would have change after all that I've did for you and those stupids girls you called friends, guess i was wrong"

" you did nothing but ruin my life Jenna and what you've gotten you better believe  you deserve it.
every bit of it"

" oh My I wouldn't be to uptight Alison I have things up my sleeve that only you would be dying to get your hands on, But hey I have eyes now that can see very clear"

I could tell I was upsetting her as I could smell her perfume a little more as I knew she was standing in front of me.

" for someone who no longer can see I wouldn't make threats that you... the devil himself can't keep" she  said laughing as if she won.

Nodding my head I heard the first bell ring which I assume was the first period coming in.

" well that's my cue to leave but, I have  you know the same way my life was ruin yours is only beginning sweetheart"

As I was leaving I had something else's that I thought she would get a kick out of.

" oh and Alison, I hate to be the one to tell you this but you might want to watch your wife her hands are very freely if you know what I mean"

" you can see yourself out now Jenna my class is coming in"

Making my point for now I walked over to my class when I felt a arm coming around my shoulders.