Nova DiLaurentis

Standing In the mirror I was wondering if this was a good outfit to wear to school

To me it scream fashion, but to someone else it might scream thirty five.

I was sixteen and I was in charge of making sure I was looking like a boss at school so I decided this is what I was going to wear.

Still caught up on the text that I received from that unknown number I decided to not tell my mother.

It probably wasn't nothing serious because if it was they would have reach out again with something.

Walking towards my brother room to see if he was ready I began peeking through the crack of his door.

" I wouldn't do that if I was you"

Jumping out my skin I looked back to see my mother swaying away into her room.

" mom what are doing?"

" I'm grabbing my things so that I can get to work and you should be downstairs waiting for your brother so that you both can beat me to school.

" chopped chopped Braxton your sisters waiting and I want to see you both at the school on time" she said walking down the steps.

" yes ma'am" we both said before I followed her to wait in the living room.

" hey ma"

" yes sweetie" she said with one leg already out the front door.

" uhh.. have a great day" I blurted even though that was not what was really on my mind.

" I will once I know you both are in your classroom learning about something"

She then got into her vehicle and left and as I turn around to grab an apple for a nice breakfast Braxton was coming down the steps.

" hey you ready?" He asked me while throwing his book bag across his shoulders.

" yup"

The car ride was a little quiet and I'm normally use to him blasting his music so that the whole world was listening.

" you not feeling it?"

He look over confuse before putting his eyes back onto Road.

" what you mean?"

" your music you normally have it on a thousand but not today.. why?"

He shrugged his shoulders and I knew something wasn't right.