Alison DiLaurentis

Three weeks later......

I got myself together like it was any other day even though I haven't heard from neither nova or Braxton every since they found out about me and Emily marriage.

I text them countless times and have not once heard back from them both.

Of course I received numerous calls and text messages from Christian as he had no idea that I was still dealing with Emily.

To him he thought I was just going through a phase and it would have eventually passed over.

He was wrong.

Texting Jason to see if maybe they took a plane Back to rosewood he seem to haven't responded back to my messages.

Putting on my favorite lipstick I was all set to head on to my class.

Even though I was dealing with issues at home I still had a job to do.

The bills are not going to pay themselves.

Walking Into the building I noticed Derrick was over by the water fountain talking to another student.

Good as long as he was distracted I was able to go on to where I needed to be.

While sticking my key to unlock my door I walked in and began writing the assignment on the chalk board.

" you seem a bit off today" a voice said by the doorway.

Looking over my shoulder she was last person I wanted to see.

" Jenna now is not the time I told you if you messed with my kids I will kill you"

Forgetting where i was at I walk over to her and she knew I was close because her  smirk turn into fear.

" I don't know what....."

" oh cut the crap Jenna you wanted my kids to find out that Emily and I were married and you chose the perfect time"

" you know I thought I was bad, but you are just wicked"

She clear her throat as I seen her son coming down the hallway full speed.

" Alison I really don't know what you are talking about but congratulations on still being married I'm just shocked you haven't ran her away"