Alison DiLaurentis

" no, no, no, I'm tripping It's just a last name nothing out the ordinary"

Taking a deep breath i had to remember where I was at.

" okay class continued to paint your own portrait of yourselves I'll be right back.

Closing the door behind me I quickly made my way to the lady's room and stood in front of the sink.

Inhaling and exhaling was my best option at the moment as I ran the sink water to splash a little on my face.

As I sat back up my heart drop and I had quickly pulled my hands to my mouth keeping me from screaming.

"jenna Marshall" I said In my mind as I watch her fix her hair in the mirror or so she thought that was what she was doing.

Backing up towards the bathroom wall my body began to shake tremendously.

" is anyone else in here?" She ask as she looked to her left then right.

Gosh she still sound the same and she look exactly like the girl I went to school with.

This couldn't be her no way.

That's what I wanted to believe but I knew she was the only who wore that red plum lipstick and that Brunette hair.

Her shades never changed as if he complimented her well.

" hello" she said again.

Trying my best to walk around her because her smell is very strong I didn't want to take any chances of her smelling my scent.

As I tried to walk behind her the bathroom doors open and a couple girls came in making my escape a whole lot easier.

Power walking back down the hall and into my room I was suddenly stop.

" excuse me mrs DiLaurentis"

Turing around with fright in my eyes I was a bit relieved when I seen it was the principal.

" mr. Logan hi can help you with something?"

" yes um me and the board was talking and was thinking the empty classroom beside you was going to be another art class"

I scrunched my face as I was not understanding what was going on.

" should I be worried about anything?" I inquired