You're Cute

Y/N had a habit of stealing clothes.

The victim is always the same. Kaz.

He never really minded, honestly. He only started getting slightly annoyed when he started running out of clean shirts to wear. Which today was one of those days.

"Y/N?" He walked into the bedroom seeing her sitting in bed reading a book, wearing one of his button up shirts.

She looked up and smiled as she heard him walk in the room, "Hi, love. What can I do for you?"

He walked to the foot of the bed and sat down, "Do you happen to know what happened to all my shirts? I can't seem to find any."

She smiled shyly and looked at her book again. "I have no idea."

Kaz chuckled, "You know, I do need shirts. I sorta need them everyday. A new one everyday."

Y/N rolled her eyes and smiled, "And you're saying I need to stop stealing your shirts?"

He nodded and looked at her expectantly.

She gasped, "But your job is to let me steal your clothes!"

He rolled his eyes, "I don't like you enough for that."

Her eyes widened and she laughed, "What do you mean you don't like me enough?! We're married!"

Kaz threw his head back laughing, a sight only Y/N was able to see.

He only ever allowed himself to let loose and be... free when he was with her.

She watched him with nothing but adoration and love in her eyes.

Kaz looked back at her with a questioning look in his eyes, she shook her head, "Well, Mr. 'I-need-a-clean-shirt-everyday' I just finished the laundry. There are more clean shirts on the dresser."

He smiled and kissed her forehead. "Thank you."

He walked to the dresser, "I'll let you keep wearing my shirts. Only 'cause you're cute. Plus they look better on you."

~*~

"Y/N/N! Come on! I want waffles!"

Y/N laughed as she came running down the stairs with Kaz's black coat in hand. "Okay, let's go."

Nina, Inej and Y/N start walking to the door to go out for dinner when Kaz calls, "Y/N! Go get your jacket. I'm going to run to a shop right now."

She just wraps the coat tighter around her, "You have two more in the closet though..."

Nina grabbed her arm, "Yeah, Kaz. You have two more in the closet. Go get one of those. Now, I swear, if one more person keeps us from getting my waffles..."

She trailed off as she dragged both Y/N and Inej out the door.

Before the door closed Y/N blew a quick kiss to Kaz then continued walking with the girls.

"I swear, they are still teenagers half the time."

Jesper laughed from where he was sitting at a table with Matthias and Wylan. "Yeah, they will never grow up."

Wylan looked at his boyfriend, "As if you've grown up much either."

Jesper rolled his eyes but smiled anyway.

Kaz chuckled and started walking back up the stairs to grab his other coat.

When he opened the closet he saw a few new shirts with a note on them.

'Can you start wearing these? That way we both have more shirts to pick from.'

He chuckled and put the note down.

Yes, Y/N annoyed him sometimes.

Yes, she stole his clothes all the time.

Yes, he wouldn't change his life for anything in the world.

He knew he was a lucky man, and he was reminded every morning he woke up with his beautiful, amazing, kind, caring wife next to him.