He Found His Girl (part three)

After much waiting the day was finally here. Today was the day the Y/N L/N became Y/N Brekker. Alyssa ran into the room in her little blush pink dress and flowers braided into her brown hair. "Aunty Y/N is getting married! Ahhhhhh! It's happening! The day is finally here! I'm so excited!" Y/N laughed and reached out for her niece, "Aly, calm down, my love." She tried to hold the bouncing girl but failed and just let her run circles around the room. Her sister-in-law walked into the room and caught the girl, placing her down into one of the chairs in the room. "How are you feeling?" She walked to Y/N and stood behind her, guiding her to a chair so she could start on her hair. "I'm nervous, and excited. I don't know, Marella. I'm feeling everything and nothing all at once." Y/N chuckled and played with the ring on her finger before looking up at her sister-in-law through the mirror. "I know. It's natural to feel everything and nothing. I was a mess when I married your brother," She chuckled, "I remember crying to my mother one moment and then almost screaming the next." Y/N laughed, "That sounds like you- Hey!" She rubbed her shoulder and chuckled. Nina and Inej came running to the room holding the veil and bouquet. "Today is the day!" Nina said in a sing-song voice as she made her way to stand behind Y/N watching Marella twist and braid her hair into a half up half down hairstyle. Alyssa ran up to hug Nina's leg and smiled up at her, "Aren't you excited! I'm so excited!" Nina laughed, "Oh, I'm excited. It's about time Y/N and Kaz got married. I thought I'd die before I saw the day!" "Nina, shut up!" They all laughed and watched as Marella finished her hair. Nina placed the veil neatly ontop of her head and straightened it out. "There. Now you're ready." "Don't forget the flowers." Inej handed Y/N the bouquet of white roses and soft pink flowers with angel's breath placed between the roses. Alyssa gasped softly, "You look so pretty." Y/N smiled and turned to her, "You really think so?" The little girl nodded with a big smile, "Uncle Kaz is gonna think you're so beautiful!" Y/N's face lit up when Alyssa referred to him as uncle. A knock on the door brought her out of her thoughts and she watched her brother walk in. He smiled at her with teary eyes, "You look so beautiful." Y/N walked to him, "I know." She smiled cheekily up at him, "Dang, even in heels you're taller than me." He chuckled, "That's because you're just short." She slapped his arm and laughed. "That's just mean, Reid." He chuckled, "Okay, it's time. Everyone's ready." Y/N closed her eyes, took a deep breath and nodded, "Okay. I'm ready." Nina, Inej and Marella walked out of the room leaving Y/N with her brother and niece.

Kaz stood at the end of the makeshift aisle in the backyard of Reid's farm. He turned to look at Jesper who was smiling and giving him a thumbs up. Nina, Inej and Marella rushed to their seats whispering among themselves. He looked at Marella, a look of desperation across his face. She chuckled, "She's just around the corner." He nodded and pulled himself together quickly when he saw Alyssa rush down the aisle throwing the soft pink rose petals her mother got for her. Once she reached the end she ran up to Kaz and pulled on his sleeve. He bent down to her level as she cupped her hand around her mouth and she whispered in his ear, "She looks so pretty!" He chuckled, "I'm sure she does." He watched as she rushed to her seat between her older brother and mother. The pastor asked for everyone to rise as Reid walked outside with Y/N on his arm. Kaz froze when Y/N came into view. Her white dress hugged her figure perfectly, with lace sleeves and a small jeweled belt around her waist. The sun shined brightly on her, making her hair look lighter than normal. Her makeup, a bit dark around the eyes and her lips were painted a mulled wine color. She looked gorgeous. Stunning. Breath-taking. Kaz couldn't think of the right word to describe her, but all he knew was that she was the most beautiful woman he's ever seen. A quiet chuckle brought him out of his daze. "You gonna take my hand?" He smirked at her and reached for both her hands as she stood in front of him. He faintly heard the pastor start talking, but he zoned out quickly. His attention solely on Y/N. Her y/c/e eyes shone brightly and her smile was radiant. He didn't realize how much time passed until the pastor asked him to repeat after him.

"I, Kaz Brekker, take thee, Y/N L/N, to be my wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

Y/N smiled as he slid the ring on her finger.

"I, Y/N L/N, take thee, Kaz Brekker, to be my wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us part."

She slid the thick silver band onto his gloveless finger and looked up at him. "And now, with the power invested in me, I pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss your bride." Kaz stepped forward and kissed her softly. Both his hands went to her waist as her arms wrapped around his neck. They separated, arms still around each other, as cheers and wolf whistles were heard. Y/N turned her head and smiled at their family and friends as Kaz kissed her cheek. "We're married." She looked up at him as he smiled down at her, "Yes we are, my love." He placed another kiss on her nose.

Kaz watched as Y/N danced around with her nephews and niece with the biggest smile on her face. He admired how the warm lighting only enhanced her beauty, even if sweatpants and his shirt covered her figure. To this day, he can't forgive himself for letting her go and wasting all that time. But he was also grateful for that time because if he hadn't been without her for five years, he wouldn't have been able to value her the way she deserves. He can now look at her as if she held the world in her palm and created the stars. He adored her and cherished her like no other. She is his one and only. His forever and always. And no matter how cheesy it sounded, he believed it with his whole heart. Y/N glanced back at him with a sparkle in her eyes and the brightest smile gracing her face. She twirled Alyssa in a circle and threw her head back in laughter at something her oldest nephew said. He couldn't hide the smile that made it's way onto his face as he watched the scene play out infront of him. He found his girl. Forever and always.