Dancing in the Rain

"Where's Y/N?"

Kaz walked downstairs after looking for his girlfriend in her room but couldn't find her anywhere.

Nina looked up and smiled before pointing to the window, "She's outside, look."

He walked over to where she was sitting and saw Y/N twirling around in the street while the rain soaked through her clothes. "What is she doing? She's going to catch a cold."

Nina shot him a look, "Look at her. She's enjoying herself."

He didn't say anything in reply but just watched Y/N silently.

The smile on her face, the way her dress stuck to her body like a second skin, she looked beautiful.

He smiled to himself before walking to the door, pushing it open and calling to her, "You're going to get sick, come back inside!"

She spun around and looked at him with a wide smile, "Kaz, come join me!"

He shook his head as she started walking to him and grabbed his gloved hand pulling him into the rain.

He stood still as the cold rain soaked through his shirt.

Y/N let go of his hand and laughed, her head falling back before she looked at him again, "Come on, the rain is fun!"

He watched her twirl again, her skirt flaring out a little as she looked up at the stormy grey clouds.

He smiled when he reached out for her hand and spun her into his embrace, wrapping his other arm around her waist, swaying them slowly.

Y/N smiled up at him and rested her arm around his neck and leaned into his chest sighing contently. "Thank you."

He placed a kiss on her head, "You're welcome, darling."