New Puppy

"SHUSH! You can't tell him, okay? Promise me, Jes!" Jesper chuckled as he watched Y/N try to hide the puppy in the bathroom. "I don't have to tell him, he's gonna find out- Don't look at me like that. We both know he'll find out on his own. You're literally trying to hide it in your bathroom." Y/N groaned and sat down next to the puppy. She ran her hands through it's black fur and looked into its bright blue eyes. "What am I gonna do? He'll never let me keep her... But I can't send her back into the streets! Look at how adorable she is!" 

"How adorable who is?" Y/N looked up at Jesper in panic when she heard Kaz's voice around the corner. "This is where I leave you, Love. Good luck." Jesper made his way around the corner and out the door. Y/N rolled her eyes, "Traitor." 

Once Kaz came into veiw they both froze. "Is that a... dog?" She smiled shyly, "Yeah... You like her?" He sighed and walked to his dresser, "You can't keep it." Y/N followed him, "Come on Kaz, please! I'll take care of her, train her, feed her, walk her, everything! I promise! Pleeease!" He turned around and was met with Y/N pouting slightly while holding the puppy in her arms like a baby. He ran a hand down his face, "Fine. Only because it's your birthday and I can't say no to you." Y/N squealed, "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" 

Kaz smiled slightly and kissed her forehead, "Happy birthday." 

She smiled brightly at him, "Thank you, my love."