A New Coat

Y/N slammed the door behind her as she rushed back into the Slat after walking out just seconds before. "No one told me it was cold outside!" She ran back up the stairs and pushed open Kaz's door, making a beeline for his closet. He watched in amusement as she searched through his closet. "What are you looking for, darling?" She turned her head to look at him and smiled, "Would it be alright if I borrowed your jacket?" He smirked, "But you have a jacket." She turned back to the closet in front of her and smiled when she found his black coat. "Well, yes, but this one smells like you." She pulled her arms through the sleeves and fixed her hair while walking to his desk. "Can I borrow it?" Kaz chuckled, "Well, seeing as you're already wearing it... Keep it. You look cute in my clothes anyway." Y/N leaned over the desk and placed a kiss on his cheek, "Thank you! I'll be back soon!" Kaz watched her retreating figure close the door on her way out. He'll always love the way his clothes looked on her. His shirts swallow her and his jackets long enough to look like a dress on her short frame. He chuckled as he thought of the fact that he now needs a new coat. But he would gladly buy a new coat if that meant Y/N was happy.