It's Spicy!

Kaz walked down the stairs following the scent of curry and spices into the kitchen and saw Y/N serving herself a bowl. "Did you cook?"

She turned around and smiled, "Yep!"

She moved to sit down at the table and looked up at Kaz who watched her expectantly, "I'm not gonna serve you. You have legs for walking and hands for holding stuff. Use them."

Kaz rolled his eyes and slowly moved to the stove and served himself a bowl.

He sat down next to her and took a big fork full.

Y/N's eyes widened as she tried to grab his arm before he put the food in his mouth, but it was too late.

Y/N covered her smile with her hand as Kaz's eyebrows scrunched up when he swallowed his bite.

Y/N chuckled, "What's wrong?"

Kaz just shook his head and took her glass of water, drinking it as fast as possible, "You- you didn't tell me it was spicy!"

She couldn't help but laugh, the scene in front of her was quite comical. "Well, I made it for myself. I didn't think anyone would want any."

Kaz huffed as he went to refill the glass of water, "Well how could I not want any. I haven't eaten all day and it smells delicious."

Y/N chuckled as he chugged the water and filled it up again.

Kaz shot her a glare when he sat back down in the seat next to her.

She took a bite and savored the flavors on her tongue reminding her of home.

"You're impossible."

She looked up at him with a look of fake offense painted across her features, "What did I do now?"

He chuckled and shook his head, "Just tell me next time. Is it that hard to say 'hey! It's spicy!'"

Y/N threw him a side glance as she kept eating, "It's not even that spicy."

"Is to!"

"Is not!"