His Two Girls

A/N ~ this follows the "He Lost His Girl" mini series! and thank you to @SophiaB76 for this idea<3 love ya girlie

He found his girl. Forever and always.

And he couldn't be happier. Kaz Brekker alongside Y/N Brekker ruled their kingdom that is the Barrel. They continued to live at the Slat with the rest of the Crows while Kaz kept up business. He admired how Y/N allowed him to have a domestic life and run the Dregs. A life with his girl. That's all he ever wanted. He never thought that he would ever feel the same joy he did as when he married Y/N. That was until he was able to hold his baby girl, wrapped in a soft pink blanket. The day Kaz became a father was the second happiest day of his life. The amount of feelings that overcame him was far beyond his understanding, but all he knew was that he would be the happiest man in the world with his two girls beside him.

~

"Kaz! Watch her!" He quickly bent down to pick up the little two year old, trying to make her escape. He walked up to Y/N and sighed, "Are you sure she'll be okay on a farm. I know you want your brother to meet her, but we can come back when she's older." Y/N rolled her eyes, "She'll be fine! Marella raised all three kids here. Leia can survive a few days, okay? Relax, my love." He nodded his head and took a deep breath, "Okay, you're right. I don't know why I'm acting like this." Y/N chuckled, "You're a dad now. I remember Reid was the same way when Alex was born. It's natural. Just don't let Jesper notice."

~

"They're here! Aunty Y/N and Uncle Kaz are here!" Y/N chuckled when she heard Alyssa's yell through the door. The thirteen year old swung the door open and quickly pulled her aunt into a hug. "I've missed you!" Y/N chuckled and kissed her head, "I've missed you too, babe." Alyssa pulled away and turned to her uncle who was holding her new cousin. "Ahh! This is Leia!" Kaz smiled down at his niece and nodded. "Can I hold her?" "Let them in the house first, Aly!" Marella walked to the door and smiled at her sister-in-law. "Welcome back! Come in, come in!" Y/N followed inside carrying one bag while Marella carried the other. Alyssa followed Kaz inside, asking questions about the other Crows and how Ketterdam has been. He chuckled at her eagerness, "Go help your aunt with the bags and then you can hold Leia. Okay?" She nodded and rushed after Y/N down the hallway.

~

"So, how have things been with the two of you?" Y/N smiled at Kaz as they sat at the dinner table. "It's been good! Leia has been keeping me on my toes while Kaz is at work. Oh, and it's been fun watching him and Leia together. She really is a daddy's girl." Marella smiled, "Alyssa was like that. Attached to his hip, she really was a little mini me for him." Kaz smirked and looked down at the little girl on his lap. Y/N smiled at the two of them and Alyssa spoke up, "I can see it already. Matching black hats, and canes!" Everyone at the table started laughing. "That would be so cute!" "Aunt Y/N, you should get it for them!" She smiled at her nephew, "I should, huh?"

Kaz smiled at his family around the table. His brother and sister-in-law, his niece and nephews, his wife and daughter. He had an amazing family and he couldn't ask for anything more.