Stargazing

Stargazing was something Y/N always loved to do. It amazed her to no end, just the infinite number of stars and constellations. She was always mesmerized. Kaz enjoyed stargazing because Y/N enjoyed stargazing. He found it mesmerizng as well, but the sight he fell in love with was Y/N. The way the stars reflected off her eyes softly, and the moonlight encased her in an enchanting glow. Her hair falling in waves down her back, her legs pulled tightly to her chest as she rested her chin on her knees. The sight was simply bewitching. 

A soft whisper snapped him out of his daze, "Isn't it beautiful? The stars seem slightly brighter tonight, don't you think?" He watched as Y/N turned her head to look up at him. Her y/e/c eyes sparkling up at him. He smiled slightly, "Of all the stars in the sky, none are as beautiful as you." She giggled and he saw her cheeks redden ever-so-slightly at her words. "Poetic." He smirked, "Only for you, my love." At that moment he realized that they both had been leaning in slowly. He heard her take in a sharp breath as he slowly tilted his head, his nose brushing against hers teasingly. "Can I kiss you?" 

"I'd be pretty disappointed if you didn't." He pressed his lips to hers and cupped her cheek in his hand. Once they pulled away Y/N rested her head on his shoulder. Kaz smiled and looked back at the stars after placing a quick kiss on her head. "It is a beautiful night."