Chapter 28

3RD PERSON POV

After Helene sent Asmodeus along with (Y/n), Mammon, Levi and Beelzebub, everyone looked around with surprised and shocked looks on their faces.

"Th...they're gone!" Luke shouted as he looked around.

"Oh dear. It looks as though they went inside the painting, doesn't it?" Simeon asked as he looked at the painting.

"See? They should have listened. I warned them that would happen!" Number Two spoke.

"*Sigh* One way or another, some annoying problem always has to come up doesn't it?" Lucifer asked. "Well, whatever. Let's continue the tour."

"Are you sure you should leave your brothers there inside the painting?" Diavolo asked him.

"Well, they've got Beel with them, so I'm sure they'll manage to make it out in time for dinner one way for another," Lucifer spoke without a worry in his tone as he walked away from the painting.

Meanwhile...

READER'S POV

"...(Y/n). ...(Y/n)" A voice called out to me from the darkness.

I slowly opened my eyes and Solomon's face appeared I saw by the time I came too. Raven was standing next to him and he had a worried look on his face.

"(Y/n)."

Raven whimpered before licking my face to try and wake me up. I groaned a little and I gently pushed Raven away from me.

"Raven get off..." I grumbled.

"Ah, good. You're awake..."

I sat up a little and I looked around to see where we are because the last thing I remembered was being pulling into that painting.

"Where are we?" I asked as Solomon helped me onto my feet.

"I'm not sure. I woke up and found myself here, same as you. Looks like we're the only ones here," Solomon explained as he also looked around.

"I don't like this place. It gives me the creeps," I told him as I looked around.

"Two humans alone together in an unfamiliar area of the Devildom...this isn't safe. I'd better go ahead and call Asmodeus over."

I looked at him with a confused look before I checked my D.D.D and I was right, I couldn't get phone service down here.

"How are you going to call him?"

"By summoning him. If you have a pact with a demon, you can call them to your side whenever you want. Though, I'm guessing it would be a difficult task for you, since you have almost no magical power. Here watch."

I watch as Solomon took a stance and then he started an incantation.

"...Hear me, denizens of the darkness, you who are born of shadow and you who give birth to it. Hear me and do as I command! I, Solomon, call upon you to send forth one of your number! I summon the Avatar of Lust, Asmodeus...!"

A bright light appeared and then Boom! Asmodeus appears out of thin air.

"D'AAH! Ow...that hurt..." Asmodeus complained after roughly landing onto the ground.

"...Solomon, how many times have I told you to be more gentle when summoning me? What if I had injured my face, hm? What then?" Asmo whined.

"Stop complaining, Asmo. This is your fault. ...Anyway, where are we?" Solomon asked him as he looked around.

"Don't ask me! From the looks of it, I'm guessing we're in that underground labyrinth or whatever that's supposed to be beneath the Demon Lord's Castle- the one Satan and Mammon mentioned," Asmo told us as he looked around.