Chapter 49

READER'S POV

After Lucifer recieved Levi's phone call and how he didn't answer back, we all got worried so we headed back to the house only to discover that Levi has gone missing. Satan, Raven and I went in search for him but we couldn't find him anywhere. 

"Well Raven? any luck?" I asked as he paced back and forth with his nose to the ground to sniff him out.

"Nothing, I can't smell his scent," Raven told me.

"Oh brother, come on, let's get back to Lucifer and Satan," I told him before he leapt into my shoulder.

We met up with Satan and we got back to Levi's room and he asked us.

"Did you find Levi?"

"No. He wasn't anywhere (Y/n), Raven and I looked, at least," Satan explained to him.

"Raven tried to sniff him out but..." I trailed off before Raven finished my sentence.

"No luck, it's like he's vanished."

"Are you certain that it was Levi that called you earlier?" Satan asked Lucifer.

"Yes, it was definitely him. The call was from his D.D.D., and I heard him scream just before we got cut off. It was his voice, I'm sure of it," Lucifer told us.

"But after searching the rest of the house and coming back, we found his D.D.D. laying on the ground, while Levi himself was nowhere to be seen... Hmm..." Satan folded his arms and closed his eyes in thought.

"10 Grim says he's going to do that whole detective thing again," Raven whispered in my ear which made me snicker.

A moment later, Mammon came into Levi's room and he said to us, "Hey, we took a look around the house...no Levi anywhere."

"Ah...I take it he hasn't come back here to his room yet?" Asmo asked.

"...Hmm. Then where is he..." Satan mumbled.

"He probably decided to out somewhere. Seems plausible," Lucifer spoke up.

"Yeah. I bet he went out to some store to wait in line all night for whatever new game or DVD is coming out tomorrow. That's gotta be it, right?" Mammon asked.

"Ooh, yeah, he would do something like that! When Lucifer said he heard him scream before the call got cut off, I thought maybe something had happened to him, you know? Ugh, I got worried over nothing..."

"Hold on, if he did went out somewhere then why would he leave his D.D.D. behind?" I asked out loud.

"Eh, he probably just forgot about it," Mammon spoke up.

"Well, I guess that settles it! Looks like we can call off the search," Asmo spoke with a smile.

"...Actually, wait a minute. What about Beel? Where did he go?" Lucifer asked.

"...Uh, wha?"

"Now that you mention it, I haven't seen him or heard that stomach of his growling since we got back," Raven spoke up.

***

After realising that Beel's vanished as well, we got back to our search for not only Levi but also Beel. We were outside and Asmo was complaining.

"Ugh, I've had just enough of this! In case you weren't aware, staying up late is the bane of healthy skin!"

"Fine, go to sleep. The rest of us will stay up looking for Levi and Beel," Satan spoke with a frown.

"Wait, no. I didn't say I wouldn't keep looking for them," Asmo told him.

I shook my head at him before I looked at Raven as he sniffed the ground.