Chapter 43

READER'S POV

Today's the day for Graduation day. As Levi said earlier, the guys were supposed to confess their love and I was meant to choose one of them but, there was a bit of a twist that the game failed to mention.

"HEY! What's goin' on here, huh?! This totally ain't what I was told would happen!" Mammon shouted in a panicked tone.

"Yeah. Wasn't today supposed to be graduation day?" Satan asked.

"It was, yes. And we were supposed to profess our love to the heroine on the roof and complete the game," Lucifer spoke up.

"Then why did monsters start poppin up outta nowhere all over the school this morning and change this into an ultra-hard game where we gotta sight to survive? ...And then the monsters started devouring our computer-controlled classmates left and right...And the five of us just barely managed to make ut up to the roof alive. ...And now were the only ones left. ...Why'd all of THAT happen, huh?!" Mammon asked in a panicked tone.

"Well done. Nice super long run-on explanation of how we got to this point. Still though, this is TOTALLY EXCITING...! I mean, who would've thought that what looked like a simple dating sim would have this crazy twist at the end?! Not to mention how totally bloody  it is! OMG, this is so EPIC...!" Levi spoke in a cheerful tone.

"HEY! Don't sound so happy, Levi!"

"For once I agree with Mammon! this is not the time to be excited about this! There's got to be a glitch in the game or something," I told him as I remembered the monsters attacking us and our classmates.

"Come to think of it, before he sacrificed himself to save us by rushing headlong into the group of mosnters, John said that-"

"Wait...who's john?" Mammon asked Satan.

"One of the computer characters. He was in our class, don't you remember? Now that I think back on it, when he first appeared in-game, I thought he totally seemed like he was going to die at some point in the story," Levi spoke up.

"Anyway, if you think about everything John told us, and what it likely meant, it seems to me that we're about to hit the final battle," Satan told us.

"Really, Satan?! You're gonna stand around theroizin at a time like this?!" Mammon shouted in an annoyed tone.

"Ah, speak of the devil... Looks like the last boss has just found us, rather than the other way around," Lucifer spoke up before we turned our attention to the final boss and no surprise, it's a familiar character.

"What the...?! No way...THAT'S the last boss?!" Levi shouted in a panicked tone.

"It would seem so."

"Oh you've got to be joking..." I spoke in a scared tone.

The final boss was none other than Cerberus. 

"Cerberus!" Satan shouted.

"Wait...we're lucky that the boss is Cerberus, doncha think? I mean, this'll be easy right?"

"Easy?! how the hell can this be easy?!" I shouted in a panicked tone while pointing at Ceberus.

"With Lucifer on our side, Ceberus will be like a sweet little puppy!"

"I don't know if it'll be that simple... This isn't the Devildom after all," Satan told us before Lucifer commanded Cerberus.

"Ceberus, sit!"

Ceberus growled at us angrily before Mammon screams like a little girl and hides behind me.

"Well yeah, of course he's not gonna do what Lucifer says! This is a game! Lucifer's real-world powers don't work here!" Levi shouted in a panicked tone.