Chapter 42

READER'S POV

After we arrived into the game world, I explained to Lucifer and Satan about the situation and the reason why we're here.

"...I see. So essentially, we're inside the world of a game that Levi bought on Akuzon and we can't go back to the real world unless we win?" Lucifer asked.

"And in order to win, you have to confess your love to the heroine up on the Roof of Legend, and she has to accept you? Do I have that right?" Sata asked.

Levi nodded his head and he said to him, "Yep, and I went ahead and made (Y/n) the heroine. So raise your inntimacy with (Y/n), you must! And acheive the happy ending, yes...!"

"NO! no no no! Why'd ta made (Y/n) the heroine?!" Mammon complained.

"What do you mean? Because it seemed like it'd be fun?" Levi shrugged while I stood there with a sweat drop running down the side of my head and Lucifer and Satan were standing there in silence.

"Oh...uh. Yeah, I know what you two are thinkin' and you're right. Sorry you two. I apologise for Levi here. I mean, this is ridiculous and crazy. No way you two want any part of this stupid plan, right? So, you just leave things to Mammon! I'll take care of everything! I'll raise my favorability score with (Y/n) lickety-split, profess my love, and win this game before you even know what hit you!" Mammon grinned.

"So you guys don't have to do a thing. Nope, nothin' at all. Y'know. just hang out and do whatever..."

"You know what this means, right Lucifer? It's a competition, to see which of us can get the happy ending, you or me," Satan cuts off Mammon's sentence.

"That goes without saying. And I highly doubt I'd actually lose to the likes of you, Satan," Lucifer smirked.

"Pff! looool You guys are hilairious! loool Aren't you forgetting about someone? You really think you can beat ME? lolol ROTFLMAO XDDD" Levi spoke with a cocky smirk.

"HEY! Why do you wanna win so badly all of a sudden, huh?!" Mammon shouted.

"Because I WON'T lose to the likes of him!" Lucifer and Satan shouted at the same time.

'And all of a sudden, I became a prize to be won...' I thought to myself while sweat dropping.

 "And I guess I just want to win the game? ...And have a 100% perfect run? It's MY game, after all. I'm not about to let someone ELSE experience the very best part of it in my place. That's like, crazy. lolol"

"Grrr...dammit! Well...well don't forget about ME...!" Mammon shouted before he grabbed my arm to get my attention. "Listen up, (Y/n)! I'm gonna tell you I love you and you're gonna choose ME! Okay?! It's totally gonna happen!" Mammon declared before I someone grabbed my hand.

"(Y/n), I'm not going to make you fall for me. No...you're going to fall for me naturally, as a matter of course," Satan declared.

"(Y/n) is MY Princess!" Levi spoke up.

"We all know (Y/n) is going to choose me. Isn't that right? Prepare yourself, (Y/n)," Lucifer smirked.

I blushed bright red when they declared their little competition and I thought to myself, 'Crap...why did I say yes to this stupid game?'

 ***

"...So then, this is a descriptive phrase. As for what it's describing, you'll find that here in the next paragraph.." The teacher spoke to the class but, Mammon wasn't paying attention.

"zzz...*mumble, mumble*... ...Oh money, baby, I looooove you..." Mammon spoke in his sleep.

"So, I think I'll have one of you tell me the answer to the next question..."