Chapter 48

READER'S POV

After we got back from the whole body swap fiasco, we got back to Devildom and the speech went really well. I have to admit, I was a little concerned that Satan was going to do something bad but, as it turns out he did really well. Once the speech was over, we headed to Ristorante Six to celebrate.

"All right, does everyone have a glass now?" Lucifer asked.

"YOU KNOW IT! LET'S DO THIS!" Mammon shouted with a grin while Beel stuffed his face before we could make a toast.

"Wait a second...Beel's already started eating! Shouldn't someone stop him?" Asmo spoke up.

"Hahaha! Well, that's all right. Why don't we go ahead and have our toast," Diavolo suggested.

"All right, then... Here's to lifting the curse that had Lucifer and me in each other's body!"

"And congradulations to Satan on delivering a fantastic speech to the entire student body," Satan and Lucifer spoke.

"Cheers!"

"All riiiight! Here comes the fun part!" Mammon spoke with a smile.

"Ah, excuse me, I'd like to add to our order. ...For starters, I'll have everthing on your menu from this page to...this page here, thanks," Beel ordered the waiter.

"*Sigh* You guys realise that he's planning on devouring the resturant's entire stock of food, right? Shouldn't we maybe stop him?" Asmo asked.

"Ah, what's the harm? After all, Lord Diavolo's the one who's payin' tonight!"

"He's right," Raven spoke as he looked through the menu. His ears and tail had popped out while he stared at the menu.

"Raven! your ears and tail are out!" I told him before he covered his ears with his hands and he stopped wagging his tail.

"You know, I'm surprised he can turn into a human. When were you going to tell us this, Raven?" Asmo asked with a smirk.

"You didn't ask and I didn't tell," Raven smirked back before he moved his hands off of his head to make sure his ears and tail were gone.

"You know...I just noticed that Levi isn't here," Lucifer spoke up.

"Apparently, a new game showed up for him today, so he's going to stay holed up inside his room for a while."

"Ugh...unbelieveable. Diavolo himself personally invited him to this celebration, and he's not even going to show up?"

"Maybe you should have gone over there and dragged him back here with you, Lucifer, to avoid shame to Lord Diavolo."

All of a sudden, they started talking oddly. Almost as if they've swapped bodies again.

"If you hope to serve as my representative from now on, then errands like that are as much your responsibility as mine, Satan."

We looked at them with shocked expressions when they started talking like this.

"Mmph...?" Beel stopped eating when he heard them.

"...Huh? Wha?! What's goin' on?!" Mammon asked.

"Oh no, not again..." Raven grumbled.

"Wait...it can't be! Did you switched bodies again?!" Asmo asked.

"No...you aren't gonna tell us that the curse didn't really go away, and you've been in each other's bodies the whole time, are you?!" Mammon asked.

"...I'm afraid that appears to be the case, yes. Satan what do you think happened, exactly?" Lucifer, who is in Satan's body, asked.