Chapter 62

READER'S POV

After I went to bed, Clayton told me that he's going to take care of some things back in the human world to make sure that he takes me back and adopts Jamie. I hope everything goes well with the adoption process and I also hope Sarah lets me go home with my Father.

The next day, I was feeling exhausted because Levi and I were up all night playing video games. I needed a distraction and a break from school work for a little bit.

"*Yawn*..." Levi yawned as he came into the dining hall.

"Yo! Levi, you're late!" Mammon shouted.

"Yeah, you really are, Levi. You were up all night playing video games again, weren't you?" Asmo asked.

"He wasn't the only one...I was gaming last night, too..." I mumbled before I yawned a little.

"Yeah, I know. That sniper that was constantly hounding me in DDO was YOU, wasn't it?!"

"...Maybe..." I tried to hide my smirk before laughing.

"That's funny!" Levi pouted.

"Complaining won't help anything, Levi. You'll end up having to repeat a year if you're late too often. Now hurry up and eat," Satan told him.

"Though, uh, there isn't much food left at this point," Mammon pointed out as Beel and Raven kept eating and eating.

"That's weird. I haven't eaten anything, but my plate is already empty..." Levi spoke as he looked at his now empty plate.

"Hey, what's going on? There was food on my plate earlier...where'd it go?" Levi asked.

"Somebody's playing a prank on you," I joked but, I knew the answer to what had happened to his meal.

"A prank...right, yeah! this does seem like a prank! so I was right, then? Because I totally thought that might be it."

"*munch* *munch*...*munch* *munch* *gulp* ...Mmm, so good," Beel smiled as he wolfed down Levi's food.

"Wait, what am I thinking?! it was totally Beel! give me back my breakfast!" Levi shouted.

"Sorry, I already ate it. And throwing it back up would just be wasteful. ...*munch* munch*"

"Whatever, I don't care! spit out, now!"

"Whoa, no! YOU might not care, but I do! don't you DARE throw up, Beel!" Mammon warned him.

"Please don't do it," I told him before I offered Levi my food.

"Here Levi, want my food instead?"

"Are you some sort of angel...?" Levi asked with a twinkle in his eyes.

"Forget it, (Y/n). Ignore them. Their stupidity's contagious and you don't want to what they've got," Satan told me.

"(Y/n), you can have this mango-flavoured Little Devil's Gelatin Parfait if you want. What do you say? It's really gooood," Asmo smiled before Raven snuck out of my shadow.

"Don't mind if I do!" Raven spoke before he took a massive bite of the parfait.

"Raven! Bad dog!" 

Raven whimpered and then he sat down on the ground with his ears down. Just then, Belpie walked into the room with a tired look on his face.

"...*yaaaawn* Man, I'm tired..." Belphie mumbled.

"Oh..." Levi and Asmo mumbled as they looked at Belphie with a surprised look.

Mammon and Satan sat in silence.

"Belphie..." Beel mumbled.

"Morning..." Satan mumbled.